What's new

Question - Shirai Ryu Combos after njp?

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
What do you do after you catch your opponent with a njp?

I usually njp them and then jp3 tele into f12 2+4 bf1 I believe it's 24-26%?

Maybe theres a better way to get more damage and I havent found that yet.

edit: i have also been doing njp 44 bf1

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
in SR. i think the most optimal is njp b21, tele and then i think either f21 or 33 into teleflurry
It's definitely the most reliable. One I like to do, but rarely do because it's not that online friendly and my muscle memory automatically does b21, is njp 44~tele throw. Like 29% I believe. Not very reliable online, but it works offline.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
You can use another NJP for a hardknockdown and to have the perfect range for another NJP. People call this kind of stuff "vortex".

Nausea

Soul Ascended
It is a good technique! If the Opponent doesnt block, you can repeat it all over again. It is a Overhead too, so the Opponent has to block high. If he is blocking high, you can hit him with a low kunai!
Such Wisdom :DOGE

jokey77

Character Loyalist
This is how takeda is meant to be played. He sucks on your brain, you do a lot of pointless and useless moves and at the end of the day you win because of unblockable kunai set-ups. Then you claim that it took you plenty of moves to win, praise the variety of the character and are proud at your adaptive playstyle. Before you call it a day, you head to the quan chi forums and demand some nerfs though, as these unblockables aren't acceptable!

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
This is how takeda is meant to be played. He sucks on your brain, you do a lot of pointless and useless moves and at the end of the day you win because of unblockable kunai set-ups. Then you claim that it took you plenty of moves to win, praise the variety of the character and are proud at your adaptive playstyle. Before you call it a day, you head to the quan chi forums and demand some nerfs though, as these unblockables aren't acceptable!