What's new

Combo your opponent for parrying and b2 slide!

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
So, I was in the lab today with batman because A friend of mine said you can combo off batman parry with only 2 bats or more. Thus I came up with this. you can combo off parry with just one bat! I went ahead and made a combo video guide for it.
This also wanted me to see if it was possible to combo off slide with bats in any way. YES YOU CAN! Here's the video guide!
I'm not sure if this is common knowledge for batman players

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Damn this is sick!
Him and Attrocitus have some dirty stuff with their traits making otherwise impossible combos, possible.
I feel like Brainiac could have similar dirt with his trait, but it hasn't been found yet

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Alright. We can expect a nerf.

What are they going to nerf tho? Without ruining the character..

Sick find. Implementing this into my gameplan ASAP.
Is NRS really that shitty they nerf out things that have to have been flushed out with days of training?
Lemme put in work for something just to be patched out.
I'm heading right back to capcom.

Saltea Mike

ROG Mike
Is NRS really that shitty they nerf out things that have to have been flushed out with days of training?
Lemme put in work for something just to be patched out.
I'm heading right back to capcom.
I mean... I may have overexaggurated but if people start whining about it - a nerf is to be expected... I guess.

Micahl Dickens

OkiDoki-NrdShmN
Damn this is sick!
Him and Attrocitus have some dirty stuff with their traits making otherwise impossible combos, possible.
I feel like Brainiac could have similar dirt with his trait, but it hasn't been found yet
I actually have some great ideas about it because of how you can play Litchi in BlazBlue, but because of the way it works for Brainiac, you'd have to have a fight stick to be clean and consistent. Or like a controller with buttons on the back.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Damn this is sick!
Brainiac can meterlessly convert off of Divekick with trait but god the timing is tight.