What's new

Question Combo Starters

Hey all,

A few weeks back I decided to start picking up Skarlet, simply toying around with her in the Training Room during my commute on my PS Vita.

After about an hour of tinkering, I figured out a 39% damage combo for her, no metre, which I'm proud of simply on the basis that this is the first high 30% damage combo I've figured out by my lonesome.

The combo is: Jump in Punch, Back + Back Punch, Down Slash, Dash Forward~Back Punch, Down Slash, Dash Forward~Back Punch, Up Slash, Dash Forward~Front Punch, Dagger Toss

I'm certain there are far better Skarlet combos out there (haven't read up on her at all yet), but this was the best I could figure out at this time.

Toying around in Expert Arcade Ladder, I've found the hardest part is simply getting the combo started, as I don't always execute the Back + Back Punch after a jump in properly, dropping things. It's easier to start up without the Jump in Punch, but of course Back + Back Punch has a slow start up time, so that doesn't always work well either.

Basically, the reason for this post is I'm looking for advice on better start ups for Skarlet.

Thanks!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Here, you're welcome:

Good luck and have fun, here is anything you need for damage, check the skarlet ultimate guide in the forum for more info.

Here, you're welcome:

Good luck and have fun, here is anything you need for damage, check the skarlet ultimate guide in the forum for more info.
Thanks Eddy, greatly appreciated! I've only watched two minutes of this and I already see lots of stuff for me to play with!