What's new

Combo question

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Sorry combo is f333x34xf43
Not being a top player I can only say this:
I am only able to do f3333, 34,f4dragon kick consistently. I think the (11frame) f4 nerf might have sth to do with it because it was already kinda hard to execute the combo you mentioned when f4 was 9frames so... Yeah....

Wrubez

The Flow Instructor
You can no longer link the above combo for neither males nor females due to the frame nerf to F4.

You can still link F3333, 212, F43 x bf3 amp for both genders and F3333, 212, F43 x bf4 amp works most consistently against males.

It is about a -2% decrease in damage midscreen. Not game breaking but noticeable for sure. Not to mention it just waters down combo variety which MK11 does in spades unfortunately.

Personally, I think that now that F4 got the frame nerf, they could have given something back such as F3333 being how it was prior to the 1.7 patch or maybe give F4 slightly more range since it’s slower. Would have liked to see (and would still like to see) his stance cancels be the same speed as Scorpion’s Misery Blade Cancel or Shang’s Rain cancel. No reason to have LK’s stance cancels so incredibly slow.

DeftMonk

Noob
You can no longer link the above combo for neither males nor females due to the frame nerf to F4.

You can still link F3333, 212, F43 x bf3 amp for both genders and F3333, 212, F43 x bf4 amp works most consistently against males.

It is about a -2% decrease in damage midscreen. Not game breaking but noticeable for sure. Not to mention it just waters down combo variety which MK11 does in spades unfortunately.

Personally, I think that now that F4 got the frame nerf, they could have given something back such as F3333 being how it was prior to the 1.7 patch or maybe give F4 slightly more range since it’s slower. Would have liked to see (and would still like to see) his stance cancels be the same speed as Scorpion’s Misery Blade Cancel or Shang’s Rain cancel. No reason to have LK’s stance cancels so incredibly slow.
whats the current bnb for corner?