What's new

Combo help

Nava

Noob
Ok,

This combo,

2 Hit Pop-up, Rh, Teleport Punch, Spear, 3 Hit Pop-up, aaHP, Throw

Its nice. I can do it almost everytime on male ninjas. Im still working out the kinks for female ninjas and some of the other characters like the robo ninjas. But my real problem is, I can never get the 3 Hit Pop-up on any human players, especially on XBL. They always end up blocking either the first or second punch. Would it be worth it to change the 3 Hit to the 2 Hit Pop-up? Im not sure how much the damage difference would be.

Some one care to elaborate?

oBryant

Noob
Press the D+LP -D+HP after HK AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
im not sure if this is just because online play or the other player isnt blocking but. when i do the HK D+LP D+HP i just hold down and then do HK LP HP and it works for me.. but thats just me i donno..

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's a matter of how fast you press D+LP after HK and doesn't matter if you're playing on or offline. If you base the second hit more on sight then repetition, online will make it break more often due to even the slightest amount of delay. Even if you are playing offline, you should still do this combo as fast as possible.

Nava

Noob
It seems no matter how fast i push HK, D+LP, D+HP online, I still cant pull it off unless the enemy doesnt block, which is most of the time.

Also, seeing as how I didnt see a reason to start a new thread, whats a good strategy to beat Noob on the 360? It seems no matter how hard I try he whoops my ass up and down his dorphen.

Any ideas?

oBryant

Noob
It seems no matter how fast i push HK, D+LP, D+HP online, I still cant pull it off unless the enemy doesnt block, which is most of the time.

Also, seeing as how I didnt see a reason to start a new thread, whats a good strategy to beat Noob on the 360? It seems no matter how hard I try he whoops my ass up and down his dorphen.

Any ideas?
Lol Noob Saibot on 360? Well try and get to him using a femal ninja such a Jade or Kitana and just keep tapping Low Punch as fast as you can until he is dead. This is for real I'm not joking.

And for the H. Smoke combo, you just need practice

Nava

Noob
Lol Noob Saibot on 360? Well try and get to him using a femal ninja such a Jade or Kitana and just keep tapping Low Punch as fast as you can until he is dead. This is for real I'm not joking.

And for the H. Smoke combo, you just need practice
Well ive tried what you said like 50 times now and i still cant even beat him one round.

Any other ideas?

Nava

Noob
he always seems to know what im going to do and he counters. its rather aggrivating....

EDIT: Wow, spamming Sindels scream really meesed him up. There wasnt a single thing he could LMFAO
Thanks for helping me with that :)

oBryant

Noob
he always seems to know what im going to do and he counters. its rather aggrivating....

EDIT: Wow, spamming Sindels scream really meesed him up. There wasnt a single thing he could LMFAO
Thanks for helping me with that :)
Did you beat him?

When ever i beat him i jumped stright up and did a stright up jk and then started the lp glitch.. worked for me..

Nava

Noob
Did you beat him?
Yeah I beat him :), finally lol

I used Sindels scream, then hit him with the HP, HP, LP, HK. Then right as he was about to get up, I would hit him with another scream and same combo. I just repeated that till he was dead. Im glad I finally beat him lol

Use Sindel (Shang Tsung as well) or use Kano. Kano is a good counterpick for Smoke because he has a upwards cannoball that can avoid Smoke's telecut