What's new

Combo Breaker 2017 Pools and Stream Schedule

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Combo Breaker 2017 Pools have been announced! With 366 players already pre-registered, and a $20,000 pot bonus on the line, as well as points for the Injustice 2 Pro Series, this is set to be one of the most exciting tournaments in a long time!

You can click on the link below to see the pools for Injustice 2, feel free to try and make predictions!
https://smash.gg/tournament/combo-breaker/events/injustice-2/brackets/134697

Also, bear in mind that these pools are subject to change and there will likely be late registrations on the day!

You can find info regarding stream schedule, dedicated commentators and even a venue map using the below link:
https://combobreaker.org/cb2017-pools-schedule-streams/

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
cool stuff... combo breaker is so legit!

Shame MKx is not getting any screen time... I'm not organiser but looking at the gfx it seams that there is a lot of time on day two it could have been jiggled around so it was after IJ2 and could have been cast onto the netherrealm stream.

Toxin, Coach Steve, Dragon, Sleep, K-Brad, Madzin, Punk, Smug, and Magician are all in the same pool.
Madzin is like 2nd in the world last I looked after sonic. I think he played Red Lantern.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
So do two or three people make it out of pools? I heard they were using that format they use in smash
Top 3 make it out from what I can tell, since its 16 pools and top 48. Winner of the pool + the 2 in losers finals make it out in that case I'm pretty sure.

After pool revision tweedy scar and tekkenmaster still in the same pool at least all 3 could possibly make it out with the 3 ppl making it out formay

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
we all know the sonic & friends panel is the most hype thing on this schedule

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
My top 8 predictions:

Winners:
- Forever King vs Pig of the Hut
- SonicFox vs F0xy

Losers:
- REO vs Rico Suave
- Scar vs Coach Steve

This is actually a crap shoot. SOOO many good players are going. And I didn't really pay attention to the pools, lol. Just to see who was going.

I can't wait to be proven wrong, or right!!

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
My top 8 predictions:

Winners:
- Forever King vs Pig of the Hut
- SonicFox vs F0xy

Losers:
- REO vs Rico Suave
- Scar vs Coach Steve

This is actually a crap shoot. SOOO many good players are going. And I didn't really pay attention to the pools, lol. Just to see who was going.

I can't wait to be proven wrong, or right!!
Inb4 you call the entire top 8