What's new

Video/Tutorial Cold Steel

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Maybe he's trolling us...or we're trolling ourselves :DOGE
Gosh darn!! The ultimate troll... Making us troll each other, using our minds against ourselves! Boon level right there ;)

BUT I actually decided to go to the videos description and see if there was anything there. This was there:

"Is posible conect slide and is posible: when recovery of uppercut,dash 2slide but you need wait the moment for make uppercut when enemy broke ice and are very down." - So you're right in your assumption, but the video is him not doing the tech - WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!? :S

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Gosh darn!! The ultimate troll... Making us troll each other, using our minds against ourselves! Boon level right there ;)

BUT I actually decided to go to the videos description and see if there was anything there. This was there:

"Is posible conect slide and is posible: when recovery of uppercut,dash 2slide but you need wait the moment for make uppercut when enemy broke ice and are very down." - So you're right in your assumption, but the video is him not doing the tech - WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!? :S
I would assume that he either couldn't hit it or believes you can and wants someone else to do it.

What confuses me is that, for a combo like that, I know he could land it from watching his combo videos.

Scott The Scot

I would assume that he either couldn't hit it or believes you can and wants someone else to do it.

What confuses me is that, for a combo like that, I know he could land it from watching his combo videos.
I was thinking the same thing, maybe he got it once and couldn't do it again. Maybe another glitch like when Brady comboed off of Sub's B1,2,1 for a tastey 41% midscreen :p

Scott The Scot

I see what you're saying. Man I forgot about that. The vanilla days...
I recently went to meet up with people at a gaming place to play MK9 with and when we booted up MK9 I didn't realise untill I tried to do a Smoke reset that the game was completely unpatched. The game was totally different man :p

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I recently went to meet up with people at a gaming place to play MK9 with and when we booted up MK9 I didn't realise untill I tried to do a Smoke reset that the game was completely unpatched. The game was totally different man :p
I actually looked yesterday to see if I could download the demo and have some fun, but nope. Wouldn't let me. Unless the reason being that having already downloaded MK:KE that I can't?!

Scott The Scot

I actually looked yesterday to see if I could download the demo and have some fun, but nope. Wouldn't let me. Unless the reason being that having already downloaded MK:KE that I can't?!
I downloaded the KE edition myself and I'm not sure that I can have the demo either. Try making a silver account and using that to downlaod it since you won't be allowed to access the KE with it, therefore you can DL the demo :)

Walter Fudgens

"Wizards are known for their shoulder charges"
Is the tech NOT the double njp in the same combo? Shouldn't the second one cause a splat? My bad if that's well-known, I've never seen it.