What's new

General/Other - Raiden Codex of Storms

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hey guys, I am coming from Hattrick Town and something is driving me to MoS. I know I need a tournament viable or should I say a tool against the top 5 that I can't pass through with HT. But I am afraid it will turn out as failure. Do we have any video or other type material of his trap mechanism and general Gameplay , I would like to have a closer look and see if I can feel it and more importantly will I like it.

Lil Majin

Raiden Enthusiast
Hey guys, I am coming from Hattrick Town and something is driving me to MoS. I know I need a tournament viable or should I say a tool against the top 5 that I can't pass through with HT. But I am afraid it will turn out as failure. Do we have any video or other type material of his trap mechanism and general Gameplay , I would like to have a closer look and see if I can feel it and more importantly will I like it.
Check out my YouTube page for MOS tech as well as some high level match videos.

http://youtube.com/user/lilmajin

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Check out my YouTube page for MOS tech as well as some high level match videos.

http://youtube.com/user/lilmajin
DAMN DUDE that was AWESOME to watch. Your displacer vs REO was cool, but your Master Of Storms was so sick, your space control with the traps was amazing. I swear this variation is super underrated.

Also, you gave yungmonster12 the proverbial D with MoS lol he didnt even take half a life bar in like 2 rounds, damn

How do you feel Raiden fares in the current state of MKX, bro?

Lil Majin

Raiden Enthusiast
DAMN DUDE that was AWESOME to watch. Your displacer vs REO was cool, but your Master Of Storms was so sick, your space control with the traps was amazing. I swear this variation is super underrated.

Also, you gave yungmonster12 the proverbial D with MoS lol he didnt even take half a life bar in like 2 rounds, damn

How do you feel Raiden fares in the current state of MKX, bro?

Thanks man.

I think that Raiden can beat any variation with any variation. The Raiden player just has to know match-ups, execute punishment and combos consistently, and play smart.

MOS is bad on paper, but few players have actually fought a good one and those who have fought one still have to respect orbs, the corner, 50/50, and frame traps. This variation has helped me steal a lot of games off of good players even in tournaments.

Of course, you already know that Displacer has the ultimate position control while Thunder God has the ultimate meter gain and good offense.

I honestly don't think that Raiden has any bad match-ups that require him to be replaced by another character.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I had the time to see most of Your videos.
Starting of with MoS , this variation is very fundamental heavy, his victory also requires patience. On top of that smart meter management as setting dual trap may be essential. His based on traps - just like Hattrick is, also a momentum character. I can understand why he is left behind and why he draw my attention.

Displacer: now here we have an example of very interesting mixture of rushdown type character with mind game abilities. Once You know how your opponent reacts to your offense you melt his brain with teleports - magnificent.

Raiden is very well build all-round character IMO and You have convinced me and gave me something I was longing for in while, wandering from character, variation to variation without the joy.

Thanks a lot man. I won't pick up TG but definitely will work on both other two variations.