What's new

Co-op Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traive

Noob
These CO-OP Towers, specifically the 2 vs 1 battles, are the worst and most unfair creation to ever hit a fucking fighting game. This cancer shit makes me wish the darkest death to those shitheads at Netherrealm.

These points are what makes this broken mess unplayable:

-Maximum Difficulty. MK11's difficulty makes MKX look fun at the highest. Flawless block gives the A.I such an unfair edge and there's no way around their god awful Offensive and Defense that turns on like a light switch.
-MODIFIERS. These stupid fucking elements make me lose my mind trying to play these. How in the blazing hell can MODIFIERS be allowed for 3 v 1 Co-op Towers, but not for 2 v 1???? Me and whomever I team up with have to fight this piece of shit mess who have access to MODIFIERS while we don't???? FUCK out of here.
-Health. Bosses get 5000 while we players are stuck with a lackluster Tag System and lazy health regen.

No way in FUCK all is this even fun or playable. This makes Sweat League look like a balanced and fun mode, fucking hell. Can no developer make something that's challenging and fun with the correct fucking standards?????

Post a status update asking someone here to do a coop tower with you. They aren't hard at all if you have a competent partner.

The AI also does not have a fucking clue how to deal with certain characters for some reason, and by now I've seen a ton of strategies that it won't button-read it's way out of (in particular it does not know how to deal with Jade or Highborn Kitana pressure at all).

E

Eldriken

Did you really create an account just to make a complaint thread? Yeah, no. Closed.

Don't do that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.