What's new

CLN CarlosOceano Needs Some Help From the Community

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

You know Coaltion Gaming, right? If not by name, you certainly have seen CLN Deoxys, CLN Nubcakes and CLN Kandarr put in some work playing Injustice 2 this past year. The team's owner, CLN CarlosOceano, needs the community's help, and I'm hoping TYM can give it to him!

Late yesterday, he sent out this tweet for a GoFundMe his girlfriend's brother set up. It appears that their mother has passed away and the family doesn't have the money needed for the total funeral expenses. As you can see, they have a ways to go to hit their goal of $3,700. I don't know if any of you reading this have had to deal with this sort of thing personally, but I'm sure you can understand how difficult it is trying to cope with the loss of a loved one while the financial strain of laying them to rest is looming over your head.

Whatever you have to say about the FGC, I like to believe we do what we can to help our members when they need it. So let's get something done. If you have a little bit of money you can spare, swing over to the GoFundMe page by clicking this link right here. If you don't have money (it's okay, I'm broke too) then help get the word out. Tweet this article, share the GoFundMe on Facebook, just do something to help them reach the goal. There's a lot of us here, I know we can get this done!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Man, thats super rough. The hardest thing anybody can go through is lose your own mother. I've lost mine 8 years and its still hard to cope. So i feel this person's pain 100%. I dont know this person but I wish i could put money down to help. The least I can do is spread the word so that somebody else can. My condolences to him and his family.

RIghteous <3

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Man, thats super rough. The hardest thing anybody can go through is lose your own mother. I've lost mine 8 years and its still hard to cope. So i feel this person's pain 100%. I dont know this person but I wish i could put money down to help. The least I can do is spread the word so that somebody else can. My condolences to him and his family.

RIghteous <3
I know they'd appreciate it. Lot of the FGC is hurting for money, they'd understand

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
When does it end? I get paid in a week or so, could contribute a little then... but funerals are often faster than that. Condolences also, obviously.