What's new

Classic Sub Question.

I've always wondered how to connect his 4 hit pop-up, JK, RH, Slide.

Is thre a trick to it?

Also, how do you cancel the pushback from a corner into a HK or LK?

ButtManV3 said:
I've always wondered how to connect his 4 hit pop-up, JK, RH, Slide.

Is thre a trick to it?

Also, how do you cancel the pushback from a corner into a HK or LK?
What I do is 4 hit pop-up walk in then jk,rh, hk or slide. Try to hit the rh lower that way you can immediately run in and hk.

Walk in? Never actually tried that. But I don't get how you are supposed to run in with a HK like that. Is there a trick to it?

Corner combo.

ButtManV3 said:
Walk in? Never actually tried that. But I don't get how you are supposed to run in with a HK like that. Is there a trick to it?

Corner combo.
When the rh hits lower there is hardly any recovery time allowing you to run in a step and hk. Walking in just lets you get under your opponent better.

pop-up, JK, RH, slide = 42%
kickstarter pop-up, JK, RH, slide = 53%
pop-up, JK, RH, HK = 45%
kickstarter pop-up, JK, RH, HK = 57%
aaHPHP, JK, RH, HK = 60%
aaHPHP, JK, RH, slide = 54%
RH, RH, HK = 49% :lol:

There's a little comparison, well the last combo is a bit impossible in a real match.

LK-7T2

Noob
Hammerbash V2 said:

How are you guys able to do combos like this? I mean the RH, RH. I saw a hsmoke corner combo, it was aaRH, TP, RH, RH, harpoon, 3 hit popup, JK, RH, HK. RH's in the corner push you back, no?

kartar

Noob
LK-7T2 said:
Hammerbash V2 said:

How are you guys able to do combos like this? I mean the RH, RH. I saw a hsmoke corner combo, it was aaRH, TP, RH, RH, harpoon, 3 hit popup, JK, RH, HK. RH's in the corner push you back, no?
If you catch some characters while they're still high enough in the air, you can run in for another hit even with the pushback. You can also can do the spear after the pushback, which sets you up at the perfect distance for the JK, RH, HK after the popup.