What's new

Classic skin BS!

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
So apparently yesterday we had a chance for the Classic Shao Kahn skin I appreciate netherrealm Studios giving us a fucking heads-up notice my fucking sarcasm I just now apparently realized that these are event skins only cuz I cleared the damn Crypt at least 3 times after refilling everything oh but they let us know about the Jax arms I'm so fucking frustrated end of rant

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
do towers to get random skin rolls or donate to the krypt to get “battle regalia”

then press start instead of X/A when choosing the variation and bam classic shao color

there is no need to be upset

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
So apparently yesterday we had a chance for the Classic Shao Kahn skin I appreciate netherrealm Studios giving us a fucking heads-up notice my fucking sarcasm I just now apparently realized that these are event skins only cuz I cleared the damn Crypt at least 3 times after refilling everything oh but they let us know about the Jax arms I'm so fucking frustrated end of rant
They gave the same amount of warning for Jax arms as they did for the Shao Kahn skin. Aka tweeted about it.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
u mad ? i wait like forever for cetrion head gear (one she wears in story mode at end vs liu ) and its never there

C-Sword

Noob
You can get it from Towers.
The tower that has that gear as a reward is never there when I'm playing. I also donated a lot of money at the shrine. But I was joking about being mad, it's only a video game. I wouldn't mind paying for her Kold War skin though.

trufenix

bye felicia
The tower that has that gear as a reward is never there when I'm playing. I also donated a lot of money at the shrine. But I was joking about being mad, it's only a video game. I wouldn't mind paying for her Kold War skin though.
I guess I should've clarified, you can get it as the "SELECTED CHARACTER SKIN/GEAR" reward. I don't think there's a specific tower for her to grab it yet.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I feel your pain, I'm still waiting for the damn Mythology/MK 4 Raiden skin!! NRS loves to torment us.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
And here we go again I'm going to get screwed out of the fucking skin again you know instead of the 3-hour they need to make it an all day thing you know some people do have the fucking work

smoke420

Noob
its not hard to come out with skins... like all MKX skins are acutally good.

kitana, jax revnent, cassie.. etc.

why not skartlet cold war skin? where the fuck is that? dark raiden? mk2 skins? couldn't even give frost a ninja skin? WTF