What's new

Circa Forever King wins Injustice 2 at DreamHack Atlanta!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Only a week after EVO and the competition continues to rage on! Although DreamHack Atlanta is not considered part of the Injustice 2 Pro Series, the event still saw over a hundred participants for Injustice 2, which had a $2,500 pot bonus up for grabs.

The finals featured a large fraction of NRS talent from Atlanta, including HomeLee, Trepound, Xenomorph, Jonnitti, Fierce and so on. We even saw PG Punk make an appearance in the Top 16 using Black Adam.

Roads have intersected, but only one would be walked through to the end...the road of Circa Forever King, your Injustice 2 champion from DreamHack!

King DHATL.png

Tournament Results

Tournament Winner - Circa Forever King (Batman)
2nd Place - ODFullAuto (Deadshot)
3rd Place - HomeLee (Batman)
4th Place - Trepound (Harley Quinn)
5th Place (T) - XEN0M0RPH (Wonder Woman)
5th Place (T) - TsunamiV- (The Flash)
7th Place (T) - PG Punk (Black Adam)
7th Place (T) - jonnitti (Firestorm
Bracket and archive are linked below.

Injustice 2 Bracket for DreamHack Atlanta
Archive for Injustice 2 Finals at DreamHack Atlanta

Attachments

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
@ForeverKing awesome showing.

It kinda sucks that this happened so soon after Evo and during a lot of the upheaval with changes and patches and general shittery cause I feel like it got buried somewhat.

But hats off to an awesome win and a badass Batman. Your play is one of the things that through all my character hopping and shit, keeps Batman as on my radar. Of course then *I* play him and its terrible. But ya know..

Grats man. You're a hell of player.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Lucky for everyone in the top8 there was no random cold player in the tournament, he would have won free seeing how god tier the character is.