What's new

Choke should hit mid

Plop

Noob
I know in high level play it wouldnt make any difference, but the 3rd hit of b112 should be overhead. It LOOKS like an overhead!...yeah make choke an overhead too! and kanoball! and the second hit of f33!....ok im getting carried away now, but i was serious about the b112

THTB what do you think about knife getting less pushback on hit to grant more pressure options? After a landed knife in close range all he can really do is follow up with another knife.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
THTB what do you think about knife getting less pushback on hit to grant more pressure options? After a landed knife in close range all he can really do is follow up with another knife.
Idk, it wouldn't do much, tbh. Knife is too negative up close as it is. It would just weaken his zoning.

Idk, it wouldn't do much, tbh. Knife is too negative up close as it is. It would just weaken his zoning.
What about the knife keeping the opponent in the air for a longer duration? I'm sure that would makes new combos possible to make up for mid screen damage.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
What about the knife keeping the opponent in the air for a longer duration? I'm sure that would makes new combos possible to make up for mid screen damage.
Would be a solid buff for sure, but not something he really needs.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Man I can't wait to see Tom Brady play some Kano on the vsm stream. It's going to be a nice change since Kano hardly ever ever EVER gets played at all.

Flagg

Noob
Kano shouldn't have so many negatives on his normals and specials on block. Im certain that is not meant to be intentional. It was like Kano was the last character they worked on and ran out of time to finish him. You can F12 into choke and the choke whiffs (unless you are in the corner).

If Kano's normals were liked Jax's, that would be the best buff in the world for him.