What's new

Chew Bubblegum & Kick Some Ass! Cassie Cage Full Guide (DS and YQ)

Very nice! We need to experiment more with J4 combos
I gave up on using B13 starter after J4 as you need to commit into that move. So unless you are SURE that J4 hits it is superior compared to 270 damage with "proper" hitconfirm.
But I am rather a be safe guy. :D

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I gave up on using B13 starter after J4 as you need to commit into that move. So unless you are SURE that J4 hits it is superior compared to 270 damage with "proper" hitconfirm.
But I am rather a be safe guy. :D
I always use it XD I mean if you neutral jump on knockdown and see them using an U3 just go ahead and do it.

Edlaw

Noob
Okay so I just found out that S4 can also link to 111nutkick for 321.24 dmg and it is so much easier than B3, as S4 is universal to both male and female hitboxes. I think this is the best optimal restand she can get off 111 starter for a bar, hence I'm gonna delete my irrelevant B3 combo. Please use S4 instead :)

111 DB1(AMP) ~ Micro Forward Dash ~ S4 ~ 111 BD3

Last edited:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Okay so I just found out that S4 can also link to 111nutkick for 321.24 dmg and it is so much easier than S3, as S4 is universal to both male and female hitboxes. I think this is the best optimal restand she can get off 111 starter for a bar, hence I'm gonna delete my irrelevant S3 combo. Please use S4 instead :)

111 DB1(AMP) ~ Micro Forward Dash ~ S4 ~ 111 BD3
man the hurtbox fixes really changed a lot for the better, gonna have to update the OP with all the optimals combos after some labbing. Thanks for this!

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
If anyone's having some issues with Cassie's anti-airs, I'm currently using these one for Digital Soldier:

B3, F4,1 AMP DB1 4 Glow Kick 27.7% damage for one bar and leaves the opponent in footsies range
B3, f4,1 AMP DB1 2112 28.5% damage for one bar plus it leaves the opponent near fullscreen, although the timing is tighter

If these were already known, then chalk it up to me being too lazy to read through 32 pages. :DOGE:p

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Man, finally updated this. Added corner switch combos, not sure if it's optimal or not, but it works well. I'm also updating the guide section since she got changed a lot since the game came out. Also, not gonna be adding Sups OD combos since, well, she has none.