What's new

Chew Bubblegum & Kick Some Ass! Cassie Cage Full Guide (DS and YQ)

I really don't understand why people think Cassie is Braindead. Shes an exceptional character, that doesn't make her easy to use in my opinion.

But yeah if they both get nerfed then you can just wait for the next top tier character and jump on the band wagon lol most people do that anyways.
I am not a tier whore just was joking around. :)
Fun matters more for my Kasual play than winning at all cost (and I will probably win more if I enjoy the game). If the character I like to play with is higher tier it is a good match. :)
I do not play Sonya/Geras/Erron/Jaqui/Liu as I do not like that playstyle. And probably will not do if they remain top tier but current 2 are F tier. :D

Game is still new and never late picking up new characters.
I tried most of them and not too many characters drew my attention. I did not try Johnny Cage he might fit to my neutral/shimmy style. But I am rather a defensive player.

Last edited:

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Honestly, I wouldn't have guessed he would use it vs. Cetrion but it was pretty clean. Dragon kept on panicking though when he got knocked down like bruh... she isn't Liu Kang... you can get up and block and react.
Probably wasn't used to the matchup since Digital Soldier has been the go-to variation since Day 1

Oh no Yaas Queen will be nerfed too? :)
If she can beat the ultimate Zoner she will easily deserve the nerf. What the hell NRS wanted her a bad match up (besides Jade but she was beaten too). :D

sars

Noob
Honestly, I wouldn't have guessed he would use it vs. Cetrion but it was pretty clean. Dragon kept on panicking though when he got knocked down like bruh... she isn't Liu Kang... you can get up and block and react.
I think he used yaas queen vs centron cause shoulder charge can punish a lot of her zoning. It also goes really far.

I don’t like anyone else so even if they made Cassie the worst character in the game I would still use her
Did you try anyone else? :)
There are other good footsies characters... but I admit that Cassie is the most fun so far to me.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah, she'll be my main no matter what and we can still find cool tech even if they do touch her frame data a bit. I really like playing Johnny, he has a restand like Cassie so the gameplan is sort of similar. His B34 reaches so far but he's so easy to zone and his projectile sucks.