What's new

Chew Bubblegum & Kick Some Ass! Cassie Cage Full Guide (DS and YQ)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Last night before game updated I was getting 1,1,1,1,1,1 after the starter in the corner. Woke up this morning and it was gone lol
Yeah, I saw people doing it, it was so freaking fast :O . Oh well.

Yaas Queen :

Corner combo :
f41xxBLB Burst MB b13 s1 s1 s1 s1 f41 nutpunch = 279.01 (~300 with ex nut punch) : The only but big problem with the combo is that the link between the BLB burst MB and the b1 is that there is a link of 1 frame only. The hit adv. of the MB burst being 19 and the b1 is 18 on start up. And it demands a huge execution for only 279 one bar. It doesn't seem to be optimized.
If you replace the nutpunch with the shoulder charge, you get 283.36 and 320.00 if you MB the shoulder charge.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Yaas Queen :

Corner combo :
f41xxBLB Burst MB b13 s1 s1 s1 s1 f41 nutpunch = 279.01 (~with ex nut punch) : The only but big problem with the combo is that the link between the BLB burst MB and the b1 is that there is a link of 1 frame only. The hit adv. of the MB burst being 19 and the b1 is 18 on start up. And it demands a huge execution for only 279 one bar. It doesn't seem to be optimized.
If you replace the nutpunch with the shoulder charge, you get 283.36 and 320.00 if you MB the shoulder charge.
Great work, added the optimal version with the shoulder charge in the OP.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
In DS I was doing this mid screen: b13, b24~db1 amp, 21~bd3. You can replace the 21~bd3 with just an uppercut for more damage

sars

Noob
Tomarrow I think I’m going to try to figure out if Cassie can cover multiple wake ups with certain moves. She has some good advancing strings so she might be able to

Great work, added the optimal version with the shoulder charge in the OP.
I just found an optimized version of the combo
f41xxBLB Burst MB b13 s1 s1 s1 34 nutpunch = 296.61
EDIT : 315.99 with nutpunch MB / 351.95 + DoT if nutpunch MB Krushing Blow

With shoulder charge 300.41, 332.89 if shoulder charge MB

Last edited:

GLB Phantom Fiction

Ravenous - Catwoman- Cassie
On her b13 corner starter, you can do 5 s1’s into 111/ ball buster (265.55), but for 263.03 you can do 4 s1’s into 34/ ball buster, which is easier. The max I have gotten is b13, 4, 1, 1, 1, 111/ball buster for 297.83 (it does 380.03 with AMP & KB), but it isn’t as consistent.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
In the corner you can actually do b3, s4 or s3 after b13 to extend. So b13,s4,1,1,111xnutpunch for example
I can‘t remember what the damage was exactly but it‘s a little less than 30% meterless

sars

Noob
My new corner combos
On her b13 corner starter, you can do 5 s1’s into 111/ ball buster (265.55), but for 263.03 you can do 4 s1’s into 34/ ball buster, which is easier. The max I have gotten is b13, 4, 1, 1, 1, 111/ball buster for 297.83 (it does 380.03 with AMP & KB), but it isn’t as consistent.
I like the b13,1,1,1,1,1,111 ender. Its easy and does good damage

Chints

Noob
Mid Screen 1 bar combo for 31% (Digital Soldier)

JI2 - b24 xx db1 Amp - JI3 - 2112

Works on female characters as well (Tested on Jacqui)
The JI3 - 2112 is a bit wonky cause it seems to swap sides with the opponent if done too late but generally speaking the JI3 can be done suuper early so it's still pretty consistent.

Kal

<3
I just got back to Cassie for the first time since the patch, wtf happened? LOL, lost a lot of my day -7 combos. Sigh, so it begins.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
Has anybody found anything to do after u2 on wake up? It looks like db1 might connect but I can’t get the timing.

Has anybody found anything to do after u2 on wake up? It looks like db1 might connect but I can’t get the timing.
B2, 4 (delay the B2, 4 just a tad)-ex low shot- 2,1 nuts? Not in front of the game right now but I'm pretty sure that's the string I was doing on wake up

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Thanks everyone updated the OP, I'll try to lab more tonight last night I messed around trying to get gear XD

Idk, I quite like the shoulder charge.

But there isn't really any combos.

So I've just been using B13, B3, bf2 mb for like 26% lol
Join the digital solider clan!

I just got back to Cassie for the first time since the patch, wtf happened? LOL, lost a lot of my day -7 combos. Sigh, so it begins.
Yeah D: I guess they really didn't want her to be a combo character.

sars

Noob
Working with crushing blows

Mid screen

B13 or D2 KB,f34, ex gunshot does a couple more damage but leaves them full screen
B12 or D2 KB, DB1 ex,4 ended if you use second EX this does more damage

Corner
B13 KB,1,1,1,1,1,111 ender
D2 KB walk forward a hair, 1,1,1,34 ender

Let me know if y’all found anything more optimized. I think there is but the timing is super stricken, these are pretty easy for good damage

Smooth

Noob
Working with crushing blows

Mid screen

B13 or D2 KB,f34, ex gunshot does a couple more damage but leaves them full screen
B12 or D2 KB, DB1 ex,4 ended if you use second EX this does more damage

Corner
B13 KB,1,1,1,1,1,111 ender
D2 KB walk forward a hair, 1,1,1,34 ender

Let me know if y’all found anything more optimized. I think there is but the timing is super stricken, these are pretty easy for good damage
I’ve been doing b24, db1 ex, d4 finisher off of KB and I think thats more damage. The d4 can be a standing 4 but the timing is less consistent.

Here are mine, very easy BNB combos for Digital Soldier. PC version 1.01 - if anything DOESN'T work in 1.02 on consoles, please let me know.

Last edited: