What's new

Chew Bubblegum & Kick Some Ass! Cassie Cage Full Guide (DS and YQ)

sars

Noob
It is good for practice room but probably just a dream in real match. :)
Yeah, even sonic fox doesn’t risk going for b13 after bubble in tournaments, think it’s one of those combos where if they have no defensive bar and you need a huge comeback than it might be worth going for it

jmt

Noob
Just started playing Cassie yesterday and my biggest problem is her db1mb combos.

1. Not sure when to use j2 or j4 depending on the starter
  2. Not sure what to use after the initial j2/j4? (4, b24, f4, 111) into ender
Just seems like the timing/gravity is different for them all.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Just started playing Cassie yesterday and my biggest problem is her db1mb combos.

I made a video on that it’ll help more than just me writing it all out.

Starts at 4:20

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man

It also comes down to where you are on the screen when you use the DB1 AMP. For me, I'll usually end by doing a J4 into Air Gunshot.

Reactions: jmt

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!

J4/J2 = Male
J2 = Female

@Vslayer's video is good for explanation. Didn't know she made it. lol haha.

Her combos are situational outside of her bnb from 111 xxmb lowshotxx > dash > stand 4 > 111 xxupglow kickxx (best standing punishment), which works for everyone.

Is there a secret to consistently hit 111 guns dash s4 111 ?
It seems like you dash too far, the s4 misses, too little doesn't juggle correctly, and even when it looks just right the 111 can whiff on the last hit.
I've been trying to find some ways to make it easier or autotimed but so far nothing.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Is there a secret to consistently hit 111 guns dash s4 111 ?
It seems like you dash too far, the s4 misses, too little doesn't juggle correctly, and even when it looks just right the 111 can whiff on the last hit.
I've been trying to find some ways to make it easier or autotimed but so far nothing.
I think it has to be a dash cancel

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
That double KB combo was insane. She really has more options in the corner than we thought, definitely going to try out some stuff thanks for this! :D I'll try to update the OP this week, been pretty busy with the league and other things.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I updated the OP with the corner combos, I'll make a separate section for the side switching ones but I'll have to work on finding the most optimal ones.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
That double KB combo was insane. She really has more options in the corner than we thought, definitely going to try out some stuff thanks for this! :D I'll try to update the OP this week, been pretty busy with the league and other things.
Like being a lumberjack and watching netflix? :p

EDIT:

WAIT, would a female lumberjack actually be a lumberJILL? :confused: