What's new

Cheetah/Vixen Match Footage

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
What do I need to get Vixen and Jay Garrick? I bought the Ultimate Pack and they weren't included.
6,000 source Crystals for Vixen and Jay each. You have to buy her by going into Cheetah's shader/skin sets and you get her primary and alternate colors. You can get enough source Crystals for both if you manage them properly without putting anymore "real money" into it. Story mode gives a good amount.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
6,000 source Crystals for Vixen and Jay each. You have to buy her by going into Cheetah's shader/skin sets and you get her primary and alternate colors. You can get enough source Crystals for both if you manage them properly without putting anymore "real money" into it. Story mode gives a good amount.
Yeah, that I know, but I was wondering if that was the only way as I got all the other skins by buying the Ultimate Pack. Is there another, more complete, pack? (which I wouldn't buy)

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

Does anyone actually watch the vids in the thread ?
Yeah but not the ones where it's just highlights of people MB F3 through wakeups over and over and teabagging. The point is to post the whole match and learn what works in each MU. Maybe even post a set where you lose and look for advice.

You seem to think the point is to stroke your ego.

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3

Does anyone actually watch the vids in the thread ?
I do. Can I ask why regardless of opponents health you only follow up a f3 with another f3? Also why after her f231+2 string on hit in the corner you kept going for f3? You can cross up j3, f3 dash cancel into command grab etc seems silly to go for the easiest option to react to just hoping that your opponent doesnt know how + you are

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I want to stop their wakeup to stay close to them command grab throws you out of distance and thats not where i want to play my cheetah at if i can get a fair bnb damaged combo into hard knock down to bait the wake up or armor their wake up on reaction ( her double hitting mb f3 beats a lot of armored wake ups out )

I do go for command grabs in the corner after f231+2 but i dont really care about that little damage at times (I prefer 121+2 in the corner) I dont go for f3 after a restand because i think they dont know how plus i am i go for it because i want them to be forced to block my mixup again and stop them from waking up it leaves me plus for a mixup of choice on block and on hit it juggles them i dont j3 much in the corner because a lot of people can backdash j3 setups but you can see thats why i buffer the tea bag timing to make j3 hit meaty ..... buddy said i do it for ego lmao everyone downplays strats in negative ways without even taking much in for consideration no more vids ( everyone hates my f3 style 8 people died in the video with full meter and clash because of it ) but whatever back to my grind.
Sorry if I came off super negative. I was trying to point out the fact that you're posting highlight vids with teabagging in a Matchup video thread. Just watch a few videos in this thread and see how yours is different? That's all I was trying to say. I hope you understand.

Play a set. Post the videos. Comment on the MU. That's the type of thing to do in this thread.

Also, some of what you wrote isn't quite accurate, like f3,f3 being a hard knockdown. They can actually techroll that in I2.

A session vs Robin. Hate his reach and damage!

When you ji3 or pounch j3 you should buffer your d1xdb1 command grab for more damage since you can mb it for full combo on hit more. But good set. Against robin since he has that range i like to watch for them to whiff a string right into my mb b3. Robins abuse their range and stick that sword out there freely alot lol

Me vs Fibonacci Brainiac (Ranked)

Me vs Zyphox Aquaman (Ranked)

Best of 3 Set - Me Vs Black Adam Player (Player Match)

Last edited:

bishbash

Really liked your empty j3 finish into cross up f3 setup, shame that isn't a hkd but nice to have another option for sure!

Great patience too in what can be a very frustrating match up thanks for sharing

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Really liked your empty j3 finish into cross up f3 setup, shame that isn't a hkd but nice to have another option for sure!

Great patience too in what can be a very frustrating match up thanks for sharing
I'm going to do a video explaining that set-up. Its actually awesome.

There's a match on Honeybee's channel of his Flash against a Cheetah from the most recent WOTG. Not sure if Jongema123691 posts here but they're pretty good.

bishbash

I feel this match is pretty much like any discussion that happens on this site. Starts off alright but after an early clash, a drop in patience, one too many tick attempts and a wiffed d3 after divebomb it doesn't end well.

I feel this match is pretty much like any discussion that happens on this site. Starts off alright but after an early clash, a drop in patience, one too many tick attempts and a wiffed d3 after divebomb it doesn't end well.
oh u r the guy who quit everytime after losing some mirrors against me
why dude? lol
lets run a ft10 next time

bishbash

oh u r the guy who quit everytime after losing some mirrors against me
why dude? lol
lets run a ft10 next time
I get easily frustrated, I told you this lol. I even get salty when I'm winning but mostly at myself it's pretty weird. I can do most evenings from around this time