What's new

Cheetah f3 /J3 Cross Up Setups + Other Tech (Online Games) Comp by Sledgro

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
I honestly think if you're spending the extra bar to end with an empty j3 you would be better doing a late b21+3 and mixing your opponent up with a command grab since b2 can't be tech rolled and j3 can. I like this if thrown out once in a while though but if it's catching people out over and over they just aren't very good

I honestly think if you're spending the extra bar to end with an empty j3 you would be better doing a late b21+3 and mixing your opponent up with a command grab since b2 can't be tech rolled and j3 can. I like this if thrown out once in a while though but if it's catching people out over and over they just aren't very good
swear you could
i just like this the timings i learned the spacing
it prevents a lot of people's wakeups and the mind games work for me.
post some vids i would love to see variations with b21+3

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I kind of liked the d2~trait combo ender in the corner into cross up f3. Then you crossed up b3 into b3 unclashable. Very nice sequence there using some of cheetah's dirtier setups.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
I kind of liked the d2~trait combo ender in the corner into cross up f3. Then you crossed up b3 into b3 unclashable. Very nice sequence there using some of cheetah's dirtier setups.
Yeah after d2 trait in the corner you can go into restand and then chip into drop down pounce.

You can pretty much take a life bar from a f3 in the corner for 1 bar if you know it.