What's new

Cheetah Balance Patch Wishlist

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Plz no. This character needs no buffs. Like GL, Cheetah will heavily benefit from nerfs to the top tiers. Leave her be.

I agree with the gear buff. It is absolute booty cheeks.

ok, all jokes besides
the only 2 things she really need is

1-mb db2 popup launch
112 is her main punisher so her mb db2 should launch. atm she needs 2 bars for max punish

2- an up grab
she is a grapler, as such she need a up grab like bane. she already cant aa consistent

she really need this

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
ok, all jokes besides

1-mb db2 popup launch
112 is her main punisher so her mb db2 should launch. atm she needs 2 bars for max punish

2- an up grab
she is a grapler, as such she need a up grab like bane. she already cant aa consistent

she really need this

Between d2 s2 s3 and neutral j2 she has a few options for anti air/air to air, just not one size fits all option like aquamans d2, I think the most she'll get is maybe more of a vertical hitbox on her d2

I think they didn't give her a grounded launcher for a reason, if every punish could lead to b3 dash in d2-trait she'd be too stronk. Now she has to spend two bars to achieve this or make a read and take some risk with her command grabs.

If we're looking at a lot of nerfs, Cheetah is dangerous to buff.
Ya. Big time. Specially now that good players are making her work and overcoming a lot of her supposed bad matchups. Revet got top 8 this week.

This character is annoying to fight with deadshot. Prob his worst mu with catwoman. I never counter pick but I might have to learn sub just for her. Ice clone is going to slow her down

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Between d2 s2 s3 and neutral j2 she has a few options for anti air/air to air, just not one size fits all option like aquamans d2, I think the most she'll get is maybe more of a vertical hitbox on her d2

I think they didn't give her a grounded launcher for a reason, if every punish could lead to b3 dash in d2-trait she'd be too stronk. Now she has to spend two bars to achieve this or make a read and take some risk with her command grabs.
The gravity would be too much to call trait if she had a launcher.

Midscreen combo has to start with f3, b3, or command grab to d2 trait into 112 command grab. Even starting with j3 into grab won't get trait out.

Give her a launcher that's -1000 idc. She needs to be able to get damage from a punish.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
ok, all jokes besides

1-mb db2 popup launch

2- an up grab

she really need this
Actually her best punish for stuff that is really punishable is her b2xxdbf1.
It goes into full combo if MB'd on hit and it's 11frames. It just takes a TON of practice to get consistently because the cancel window is tiny.

Last edited:
Actually her best punish for stuff that is really punishable is her b1xxdbf1.
It goes into full combo if MB'd on hit and it's 11frames. It just takes a TON of practice to get consistently because the cancel window is tiny.
i meant her fastest punisher.
atm i am punishing with raw dbf1 mb because of the good range

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Ya. Big time. Specially now that good players are making her work and overcoming a lot of her supposed bad matchups. Revet got top 8 this week.

This character is annoying to fight with deadshot. Prob his worst mu with catwoman. I never counter pick but I might have to learn sub just for her. Ice clone is going to slow her down
Can you explain what makes the matchup in cheetah's favor? Not saying you're wrong. I have trouble getting in.

alkipot

Purse first, ass last.

If you're having trouble fighting a character with no neutral or advancing normals with Deadshot, I really don't know what to tell you...

none of those "aa" options are consistent.
most of the time they trade or lose.

Actually her best punish for stuff that is really punishable is her b1xxdbf1.
sorry but b1~bdf1 isnt a combo what are u talking about?