What's new

Video/Tutorial Check gets the midscreen 150% combo!

Damn nice. I've been trying to film a complete mid screen reset for a while. It was similar to this conceptually. After you whiff the telepunch, I was going for 3,2, 3,2, f+4 ex sb -- 3,2, 3,d1,2 , f+4 ex sb was giving me so much trouble to connect, and when the 3,d1,2 did, I just couldn't get the ex sb to hit. Very nice eye candy here
I find 32, 32, ~f4 to be harder. BTW was really impressed by you in the tournament last weekend.

32 , 3d12 , f4~ex smokebomb is quite a bitch to land midscreen, props.
Thanks! The last teleport whiff is kinda tricky, but there no need for it really. For me that was the hardest part! That's why i didn't do it on the last one :)

Check how come you do all those combos ? Do you use a reg controller ? Hitbox ? This is godlike. Do you play competitively ?
Thanks. As Tom Brady said once, im more of a sit at home player. I can do the combos at home, but when i go out or something i have a much harder time doing so. Same goes for fighting. Im easily distracted. I play on both a PS2 and PS3 pad.

No. would be a shame to throw a talent like that away...

atleast come back for mk10 or injustice?
I will be done with college in a year and have big plans after that. I will be posting videos on youtube for another year and then i am done. My final video will be Lightning Returns FF13-3 Combo Video. As for MK, i still am going back to MKSM and MKDA to finish up there. Thats about it.

Awesome combo Check Good stuff!!
Thanks Matix! Means a lot.

Check has said he'd quit before. It's an addiction.
True. Hopefully that happens again in a couple months. I came up with an idea for another video about a hour ago. Real short, but i may end up doing it after my "final video". Unless i come up with another idea after that, then im pretty much done.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Jade has some untapped potential, for anyone that would like a shot at it:

Jades current highest combo without XRAY is 53%:

ex boomerang, jp~3~db2, b2, d2, 4~ex df4, 12~ex df2 = 53%

However she also has this:

ex boomerang, jp~3~ex db2, b2, d2, 4~ex df4, 12, 12~df2 = 52%

^^if you notice, there is an extra 12 at the end

Her untapped potential would be to land the 53% and extra 12 at the end.

Jades other combo potential would be to start with b1~db2 instead of 3~db2, and land the 53%.

That's about it for Jade. Wish i had more to give you, but maybe some other time i will work on her again. But at least there's something there for players to mess around with.

Later.
wow...so much work for only 52% and 53%. I envy yall but not really.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Check thanks homey! TBH I was kinda mind fucked with (i) playing on stream for the first time and (ii) all the Hollywood that was visiting my neck of the woods! I think next time around I'll definitely be more comfortable. Can't wait for your final vid!