What's new

Video/Tutorial Check gets the midscreen 150% combo!

Very nice of you to post this on here, Tony. Thanks a lot, brother.

This video is part of a tribute that i am doing, which will also be my final MK9 video.

It was very nice to receive much respect from all of you till the very end. I appreciate it, TYM.

Hope you all enjoy the final video when its done. Take care, and thanks again everyone.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!

This video is part of a tribute that i am doing, which will also be my final MK9 video.

It was very nice to receive much respect from all of you till the very end. I appreciate it, TYM.

Hope you all enjoy the final video when its done. Take care, and thanks again everyone.
Whee so you ARE making a 60% combo for Jade!

Whee so you ARE making a 60% combo for Jade!
Jade has some untapped potential, for anyone that would like a shot at it:

Jades current highest combo without XRAY is 53%:

ex boomerang, jp~3~db2, b2, d2, 4~ex df4, 12~ex df2 = 53%

However she also has this:

ex boomerang, jp~3~ex db2, b2, d2, 4~ex df4, 12, 12~df2 = 52%

^^if you notice, there is an extra 12 at the end

Her untapped potential would be to land the 53% and extra 12 at the end.

Jades other combo potential would be to start with b1~db2 instead of 3~db2, and land the 53%.

That's about it for Jade. Wish i had more to give you, but maybe some other time i will work on her again. But at least there's something there for players to mess around with.

Later.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Jade has some untapped potential, for anyone that would like a shot at it:

Jades current highest combo without XRAY is 53%:

ex boomerang, jp~3~db2, b2, d2, 4~ex df4, 12~ex df2 = 53%

However she also has this:

ex boomerang, jp~3~ex db2, b2, d2, 4~ex df4, 12, 12~df2 = 52%

^^if you notice, there is an extra 12 at the end
Can you make a vid of this please?

God that's beautiful. Does it absolutely require EXDF4 for the launch?
Thank you. It's one of my favorite combos in MK9 because getting the second 12 is pretty tough!

EX DF4 for the launch? Do you mean EX DB2? I truly feel it is possible to do without EX DB2. I believe i have done it before, so there you go :)

As far as landing it without EX DF4, if my memory serves me right, it is not possible without EX.

As well. The 53% i posted has always shown 52% for me. For whatever reason, it showed 53% when i re-recorded it the other day. I will upload it and post a unlisted link for you to watch it :) Thanks for the nice posts, and glad to meet you.

TONY-T - I have some more stuff to show you! Even more then what i showed ya last night! Crazy! Hardest biggest combo in the game! (besides jade lol)

Also, you know there's only one way to land the reset midscreen for Smoke, right? There's 3 different knockbacks:

-The one that does it too low (blockable),
-The one that sends them too far (blockable)
-The one that follows the ground (unblockable).

Just figured i should clarify that for anyone that thinks any of the ones i did in the 150% were blockable. I always test with 2 controllers before trying a combo. Ever since MKDA :D

Later.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Thank you. It's one of my favorite combos in MK9 because getting the second 12 is pretty tough!

EX DF4 for the launch? Do you mean EX DB2? I truly feel it is possible to do without EX DB2. I believe i have done it before, so there you go :)

As far as landing it without EX DF4, if my memory serves me right, it is not possible without EX.

As well. The 53% i posted has always shown 52% for me. For whatever reason, it showed 53% when i re-recorded it the other day. I will upload it and post a unlisted link for you to watch it :) Thanks for the nice posts, and glad to meet you.

TONY-T - I have some more stuff to show you! Even more then what i showed ya last night! Crazy! Hardest biggest combo in the game! (besides jade lol)

Also, you know there's only one way to land the reset midscreen for Smoke, right? There's 3 different knockbacks:

-The one that does it too low (blockable),
-The one that sends them too far (blockable)
-The one that follows the ground (unblockable).

Just figured i should clarify that for anyone that thinks any of the ones i did in the 150% were blockable. I always test with 2 controllers before trying a combo. Ever since MKDA :D

Later.
im well aware man. i found the reset and did major teseting with it. look foward to you new stuff ;)

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Damn nice. I've been trying to film a complete mid screen reset for a while. It was similar to this conceptually. After you whiff the telepunch, I was going for 3,2, 3,2, f+4 ex sb -- 3,2, 3,d1,2 , f+4 ex sb was giving me so much trouble to connect, and when the 3,d1,2 did, I just couldn't get the ex sb to hit. Very nice eye candy here :D

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC

No. would be a shame to throw a talent like that away...

atleast come back for mk10 or injustice? :)