What's new

Question - Spec Ops Check 60% Unblockable reset

sdlux

Noob
Four hours ago CHECK posted this on his youtube channel
Its a 3 Bar 60% combo reset but the question is why this resets at neutral at all? I think this is a bug but what do you think?

#EDIT
He aloso uploaded this.

When i look closer i think it resets with the last rocket and db2 beacuse the njip is counted as a second hit but still... its broken

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESS I PICKED THE CORRECT CHARACTER!! DECENDANT OF CYRAX!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO

But seriously, this is swaggy as hell. Love it! :D

If the opponent can't make back 2 bars for a breaker then this would be lovely way to end the game assuming they have 0 meter and what I said was true. :p

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
There is obviously some kind of bug that is erasing the damage counter while still in juggle, pretty sure @colt will handle it.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Obviously a bug.

@colt

Two fix options:

- 2nd ex rocket in a combo causes knockdown (like second njp)

Or (preferably)

- 2nd ex rocket doesn't reset the combo counter.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I was thinking Quan would be the first to get nerfed into obscurity, but I might have spoken too soon.

It's fine, it's a bug fix and not a nerf. It's probably the continuous midair juggles with the flipkick and missles/ex missle that created the reset. Not really applicable to the rest of Cassie.

It seems it is the THIRD missile that resets? The backflip catches before they plummet from there.

I wonder who else could possibly do something like this?

This is probably patchable, I wonder why you aren't invincible during this state anyway, that would only be logical I would have thought.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
It seems it is the THIRD missile that resets? The backflip catches before they plummet from there.

I wonder who else could possibly do something like this?

This is probably patchable, I wonder why you aren't invincible during this state anyway, that would only be logical I would have thought.
It looks like the second ex missile. Pretty sure you might be able to fit in another regular one. Let me fiddle around with it.

delbuster

hungry
might be ex flip and ex missile hitting at same time

anyway there's not an easy way to get ex missile mid combo except in corner off of certain missile setups shrug although it is using at minimum 2 bars if my theory is true (ex missile, ex flip) with the dd1 f3 setup and 3 bars for the exdd1 b4 setup

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
i've been in training mode doing the exact sequences over and over again and i can't get the reset. In my honest opinion if she wants to spend 3 meters to get this then by all means. What i'm concerned about is whether or not you can do this with one meter, either way this looks easily fixable. It's something in the code rather than a characters natural function to their tool set like cyrax.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I can't get it either. If anyone else other than Check can get it, show me a video you damn dirty liar :p