What's new

Cheaters on PC. Any solution?

only hide links to hacks/cheats, I do not care if cheaters themselves are outed, just won't really do much other than players should make an effort to avoid them.

I saw your edit, good looks. Thanks
btw i scanned the link it has two virus in it. his advertising his cheats but its actually virus. his scamming people with rootkits.
probably hoping for a 12 yrs old dumb kid to click on that link.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
This cheater use specail soft to slow down his fps when i press buttons and all my move are soooo slow, that he can react and punish it. He have no nickname to find him in steam, he have 35 wins sinstreak... And we can do nothing with him! No report button, no any way to punish him. In previous kombat league on PC two first places in elder gods was taken by cheaters with same tactics.

Even more - you drop ALL of your combos and game think you press 2 instead of df2, when he activate low-fps mode
He's using a lag switcher. I've seen a video on how those are made. I thought they were fake until some QA tester friends of mine from my old job told me about them. I'm not sure what NRS can do about that.

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
I know that many won't care, but I finally got my revenge! If you guys remember that video I posted a week ago exposing someone that lagswitched me on purpose, I just fought him today on casuals again! At first i didn't know it was him since he had changed his name and there was NO LAG in our game...until we started our 7th match and he picked kitana with the new unreleased skin (the purple one). That's when I realized that something fishy was going on. After I 7-0'd him I teabagged, fatalitied him and left I checked his profile and it was him! Sweet sweet revenge. And guess what? He was this typical jump back all the time scorpion player, then 50/50 scrub zero. Lmao it was easyyyy (also was playing Jade, one of the "hardest" match ups for me).

I know that many won't care, but I finally got my revenge! If you guys remember that video I posted a week ago exposing someone that lagswitched me on purpose, I just fought him today on casuals again! At first i didn't know it was him since he had changed his name and there was NO LAG in our game...until we started our 7th match and he picked kitana with the new unreleased skin (the purple one). That's when I realized that something fishy was going on. After I 7-0'd him I teabagged, fatalitied him and left I checked his profile and it was him! Sweet sweet revenge. And guess what? He was this typical jump back all the time scorpion player, then 50/50 scrub zero. Lmao it was easyyyy (also was playing Jade, one of the "hardest" match ups for me).
john down for some games ? if yes dm me your steam

NRS doesn't give a single fuck about supporting PC.
That's because they're not involved with it. It's a port of the game contracted out to QLOC, commissioned by Warner Brother Interactive Entertainment.

It's Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment who's the primary decision-making party for the PC version.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
Not to mention. The whole basis of contracting out labor doesn't mean that's you're not responsible for it any more. If someone hired me to paint a fence, and I contract that labor to someone else and they spend the whole day drinking tequila. Dude who's fence needs painted is going to be mad at ME.

Last edited:
Then QLOC/WB doesn't give a single fuck about supporting PC. No difference.
NetherRealm Studios is a very different company than QLOC. NetherRealm Studios is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment, but is not involved in the PC version of the game.

Complaining to NetherRealm Studios about the PC version of the game is like complaining to Infinty Ward about the balance in Overwatch.

So yes, there is a difference.

The whole basis of contracting out labor doesn't mean that's you're not responsible for it any more. If someone hired me to paint a fence, and I contract that labor to someone else and they spend the whole day drinking tequila. Dude who's fence needs painted is going to be mad at ME.
Absolutely correct. However complaining about it here, on a forum that the developer and publisher do not read, is like the client in your analogy complaining about the job not getting done to their neighbour. The client is venting for the sake of venting, yet you're still not aware in the slightest and absolutely nothing will be accomplished.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
I'm not complaining about it here, as if I'm under some delusion that Ed Boon will descend from the heavens with a chorus of singing angels, see my bitching and then decide to give PC actual support. I'm informing everyone else who might look at this thread to stop wasting their time too. QLOC/NRS/WB/James Bond/Mike McFuckicuddy/Whoever will never care about supporting the PC version of NRS games, because why would they. They make a substantial amount more from consoles. The only solution is to not buy any more NRS games on PC, which I've done. And advise everyone else to do too. The only thing that would change their mind is for us all to not pay money for a PC version.

Or, if you do want or have to buy it or future NRS games for some reason. I advocate for buying it from G2A, since none of the money of your purchase will ever be seen by the developers and business-types who treat PC players like just some gullible side hustle they can squeeze a few cents out of on top of the console pay out. Which is what they really, truly deserve.

its actually worst than you guys think ive been invtestigating most of the elder gods right now and i have proof that the current number 1 on PC is a cheater.

AKA The Great Kahn , his using macros for combos ,setups and option select on wakeup , example at 0:13 he u2 and press his macros if hit full combo if blocked nothing happend. well im not entering any more pc tourneys. full of lag switching bitches and macros user. there is also a cheat from what ive been told that in neutral will read opponent inputs and automatictly block mixups and tech any throws.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
its actually worst than you guys think ive been invtestigating most of the elder gods right now and i have proof that the current number 1 on PC is a cheater.

AKA The Great Kahn , his using macros for combos ,setups and option select on wakeup , example at 0:13 he u2 and press his macros if hit full combo if blocked nothing happend. well im not entering any more pc tourneys. full of lag switching bitches and macros user. there is also a cheat from what ive been told that in neutral will read opponent inputs and automatictly block mixups and tech any throws.

Thats fucked up actually. Is using macros only a PC thing or are console players able to use this too?

Thats fucked up actually. Is using macros only a PC thing or are console players able to use this too?
you can do this on consoles with mods but im pretty sure NRS can detects mods on consoles.
its borderline tool assisted. im very disapointed man i was looking up to this guy. this explain why he disable his replays. i tried to confront him on just meta twitch and they a lot of his friends tried to defend him claiminb bullshit excuses and saying his legit.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
you can do this on consoles with mods but im pretty sure NRS can detects mods on consoles.
its borderline tool assisted. im very disapointed man i was looking up to this guy. this explain why he disable his replays. i tried to confront him on just meta twitch and they a lot of his friends tried to defend him claiminb bullshit excuses and saying his legit.
Yeah watching him play you would think hes legit but him disabling recorded matches always seemed fishy.

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Some ps4/xbox converters can use scripts and macro's. These are banned at tournaments but I don't know if they can be detected by the consoles/games. They can probably be patched when system software detects/blocks the devices.

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!

Oh wow, could please explain it more in detail? I've fought him many times and his reactions are always , always , always on point which is fishy to me.

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
@deathstroke187
Was wondering if you could do scripts for mk11 with devices like the chronusmax and their forums have recent posts so it still seems possible on the ps4/xbox. Not going to link to the forum but they are easily found. Sigh...

well im not entering any more pc tourneys. full of lag switching bitches and macros user.
Private matches/Tournaments have always been the way to go. Public matches opens up potential for a lot of issues. In this game, and other games/genres on PC. If you do play Public, you can't take it seriously/ultra-competatively.

Private matches/Tournaments have always been the way to go. Public matches opens up potential for a lot of issues. In this game, and other games/genres on PC. If you do play Public, you can't take it seriously/ultra-competatively.
ive been looking at the top players right now and there is so much of them using the bot/macro cheat. its actually insane.

ive been looking at the top players right now and there is so much of them using the bot/macro cheat. its actually insane.
The other thing with online, is that oft top players aren't, especially on the non-primary platforms.

The true top players are competing and winning regulated tournaments, majors and minors alike. During the pandemic, that would be regulated online tournaments.

If the online warriors were indeed tops, they'd be competing and doing well, at the very least, in their regionals instead of hiding behind a keyboard.

The other thing with online, is that oft top players aren't, especially on the non-primary platforms.

The true top players are competing and winning regulated tournaments, majors and minors alike. During the pandemic, that would be regulated online tournaments.

If the online warriors were indeed tops, they'd be competing and doing well, at the very least, in their regionals instead of hiding behind a keyboard.
im only talking about pc players here and not actual pro players who mostly are all on consoles.

in the top 5 on pc 3 are cheaters.