What's new

Cheater sends a msg and gets 10-0'd

It seems like there is a new way to manipulate the whole ranked match making system, so you
will only end up getting matched vs the same person over and over who can give you free
points to cheat your way up to diamond. I am not sure if Capcom is aware of this, but this could
prob. be a bigger problem than the current RQtting issue.

This is just sad and the attitude of these
cheaters is even worse.

I never claimed to be the best combo vid maker, I am making tutorial and tech videos to help other players. I play anyone on any skill lvl and my gameplay speaks for myself. I respect good players, always taking my losses saying good games & well played to everyone and I have been uploading my losses on my own channel during the last 8 years. There is a huge difference btw the truth and making up lies about someone just to bring a person down.

There is always one thing I will never respect - cheaters, players who send hatemails, RQtters and ppl who are making up lies.

What's this? Someone posting an asinine comment and has zero idea what they're talking about? Leave the questioning of material on the site to us. Thanks.
Oh. What's this? A jackass commenting on my "asinine" comment on a Capcom game on a website specifically made for Mortal Kombat games? I mean I thought that's why there's websites like shoryuken? Oh or maybe tekken zaibatsu? oh I know 8wayrun? You know sites for those respective games?

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Oh. What's this? A jackass commenting on my "asinine" comment on a Capcom game on a website specifically made for Mortal Kombat games? I mean I thought that's why there's websites like shoryuken? Oh or maybe tekken zaibatsu? oh I know 8wayrun? You know sites for those respective games?
Lol we can discuss any game we want on here as long as its in its own respective thread. If you have such a big problem with it then dont press on the fighters depot thread

E

Eldriken

So, it's not okay to discuss other games just because this site is centered around NRS games? Who knew?! I mean, we have an entire section for discussing non-NRS games.

If the owner/director(s) of this site say that it's okay to discuss other games and create a section SPECIFICALLY dedicated to doing just that, then I have a feeling that it's completely okay. If you don't like Capcom (you called them "Crapcom"), then that's fine. Just save that kind of shit for another forum. Spread your hate elsewhere. That, sir, is what makes you the jackass here, not me.

tl;dr version: You don't have any say whatsoever about what gets discussed here. Don't like it? Tough.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
yo guys chill, the person obviously doesn't know about thread sections and that TYM is also discussing other games. Hardcore MK fans should be welcome

E

Eldriken

yo guys chill, the person obviously doesn't know about thread sections and that TYM is also discussing other games. Hardcore MK fans should be welcome
Then he shouldn't respond the way he does if he "doesn't know". Nothing was said about him being a hardcore MK fan, so I don't see how it's relevant. His response seemed to be based off of his dislike of Capcom.

Hidan

Then he shouldn't respond the way he does if he "doesn't know". Nothing was said about him being a hardcore MK fan, so I don't see how it's relevant. His response seemed to be based off of his dislike of Capcom.
You mean you never posted anything harsh in your earlier days? I remember some funny stuff from your side, you could have a laugh with that one too.

"Why so serious?"

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
We love mortal kombat, but we also play other games and love to discuss and show content about them, such as Tekken, SF, DOA and blah blah blah, even Sonic Fox plays other fighters as well.

There are sections on forum dedicated to other fighters.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
You mean you never posted anything harsh in your earlier days? I remember some funny stuff from your side, you could have a laugh with that one too.

"Why so serious?"
It's not just Eldriken, His stupid post triggered me too a little. Like are you blind? did you miss the huge Overwatch and pokemonGo threads on your way here?

E

Eldriken

"Why so serious?"
Not claiming I haven't, man. But I never posted stuff like what he did. His post seemed to be based off of ignorance and a dislike of Capcom. He's been on the site for almost a year. How could he have gone that entire time without ever seeing other games not from NRS being discussed? I don't buy it is all. But it's done now, y'know?

Thanks for remaining civil when discussing the matter. =)

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Fun video. I should do one of these lol it's sad most people just duck though.

Hidan

It's not just Eldriken, His stupid post triggered me too a little. Like are you blind? did you miss the huge Overwatch and pokemonGo threads on your way here?
haha ok, but this is entirely different, SF is like the nemesis of MK, so posts like these are understandable. I guess I'm too old fashioned to smile with grudges

So, it's not okay to discuss other games just because this site is centered around NRS games? Who knew?! I mean, we have an entire section for discussing non-NRS games.

If the owner/director(s) of this site say that it's okay to discuss other games and create a section SPECIFICALLY dedicated to doing just that, then I have a feeling that it's completely okay. If you don't like Capcom (you called them "Crapcom"), then that's fine. Just save that kind of shit for another forum. Spread your hate elsewhere. That, sir, is what makes you the jackass here, not me.

tl;dr version: You don't have any say whatsoever about what gets discussed here. Don't like it? Tough.
Me? Oh no I'm not hating. My argument was why a subject involving SFV is on this site when there are dedicated websites for the game. Seems like you're hating on me for hating on Capcom which I am entitled to.
Also yes I have been a member for about a year, but it doesn't mean I go on the site often. I just go on to keep up to date with NRS.

We love mortal kombat, but we also play other games and love to discuss and show content about them, such as Tekken, SF, DOA and blah blah blah, even Sonic Fox plays other fighters as well.

There are sections on forum dedicated to other fighters.
I understand that. I wasn't hating. Q

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
The first guy is 37 years old and he spends his time boosting and talking shit and still sucking ass like a punk ass kid LOL. What a sad little creature.

Sometimes these "big fish in a small pond"-mindsetted people make profiles and come here to talk shit as well. It's funny what we've seen. I remember that one dude making videos of him whailing on randoms in KOTH and claiming to be the best Liu Kang in the world in MK9, but all he did was standing fireballs and random flying kicks and jump in punches into b3,1,2 here and there, he didn't even use dash blocking to move or even walk. There was that one guy making his Noob's passage thread and saying there he was the best and would beat anyone as Sindel, someone who whaled on him came to his thread and exposed him, he pulled out the "I have a life argument" and started bragging about how much money he makes and what car he drives. Then there was that one dude who claimed to be the best in Injustice as Deathstroke and he wanted people to come argue with him on his radio show about how online has better players and online fights determine who is the best rather than offline events.

All this type of behaviour would be understandable for kids around 10-15, but it's unbelievable what kinda bubbles people wanna live in. The delusional thinking and self justification to preserve their egos and perceived status of prestige knows no limits. You would think the bubble gets bursted at one point and they evolve their thinking but they become stuck like this. It's really sad and an indication of some type of personality disorder.

E

Eldriken

Me? Oh no I'm not hating. My argument was why a subject involving SFV is on this site when there are dedicated websites for the game. Seems like you're hating on me for hating on Capcom which I am entitled to.
Also yes I have been a member for about a year, but it doesn't mean I go on the site often. I just go on to keep up to date with NRS.
I'm not hating on you for not liking Capcom (if that really is the case). You're entitled to like/dislike whatever you want. It was more so because you made it seem like that kind of discussion wasn't welcome here due to it being primarily a site for NRS games despite there being sections dedicated to non-NRS games. I could have handled it better and just let you in on that bit of information. So, my apologies.