What's new

"Chasing the Cup" Season 2 Trailer Feat. Injustice 2 on its way!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
mach.jpg
"This fall, follow 8 gamers as they compete to be named the best Injustice 2 player in the world.

Episodes are available on Machinima Main and CW Seed on 9/19 and 9/26, with the season finale airing on The CW 10/3 at 8pm ET/PT. "

eps.png

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
A few questions...

Where can I watch the 1st one... (www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL7gTkV8guY&list=PLJT2u821_iRtxwCcxk5D8bISKqanp9adM)
and what exactly is this.. like a "road to evo 2017" doco?
Also, who is the girrl gamer? Is she a IJ2 player?
https://www.twitch.tv/llumiya

Hasn't been streaming much lately but used to do a Sunday and Wednesday night routine. One of my only 2 long term subs. Probably my favorite streamer with a really great personality and presence. Played Ravenous in MKX, and seems to have a thing for Green Lantern's thighs in IN2, with him being her main the last time I knew. Canadian.

That should probably cover it.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Eh who is the girl?

.... please don't tell me they just put a girl in for the sake of having a girl?

Edit:nvm answered above

But still looks like they adding her for the sake of adding her to fit a demographic void

E

Eldriken

what dose "CW Seed" mean?
CW is a network that this event will be televized on.

So... more money to SonicFox then?....
The real question is... Who will get the second place?:DOGE
This is the real deal lately. We're gonna be more concerned with who comes in second place, not first place, because we already know who the Hell is gonna likely be the winner.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I still have no idea who she is.. as far as I know she is just some lame streamer... has she ever been to a off line major? There are plenty of females that actually turn up to events that they could follow. Like that Cassie Cage grrl and the Catwoman who show up.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
She goes to events all the time. She's played with top players on her stream lots of times. Like bio kp and saltface. Biohazard used her account to play in beta. Even Dated KP.

No she doesn't make top 16s at majors but those that do know who she is. If you don't then that's whatever, but she is known.

The catwoman would be infinity I believe.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
cool... as long as she has actual competitive cred then it's all good.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
has she ever been to a off line major?
I'm pretty sure this is a documentary that includes following people to majors.

And even if she or anyone else was a completely unknown neophyte, that need not exclude them from something called "chasing the cup" as long as they were making as much of an effort as someone else you have heard of before.