What's new

Characters Confirmed for MK11 and Other Stuff from New Story Trailer

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
NRS is deliberately hiding her.

Look at this lineup of OG characters Kronika brings back.

Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Jade, Raiden, and...? Female, backless outfit, appears to have a hairbun and sleeves on her arms. Has to be Kitana. They went completely out of their way to hide her in the reveal trailer.
Her among others, no sign of Smoke, Ermac, Fujin, Stryker, Sindel or Nightwolf either. Especially in this scene in MK history, Ermac, Stryker, Smoke and NW were originally there during that time period so I'm wondering why Kronika conveniently left them out lol I'm sure they'll explain it.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Her among others, no sign of Smoke, Ermac, Fujin, Stryker, Sindel or Nightwolf either. Especially in this scene in MK history, Ermac, Stryker, Smoke and NW were originally there during that time period so I'm wondering why Kronika conveniently left them out lol I'm sure they'll explain it.
Tbh, Kotal is by throne there, and we dont see him come from the magical sand, which makes me believe that she just grabbed people from different time periods and put them smack in the middle of Current time Outworld.

Got nothing on why the other iconic OG characters are there

so, blame NRS i guess lul.

MKF30

Tbh, Kotal is by throne there, and we dont see him come from the magical sand, which makes me believe that she just grabbed people from different time periods and put them smack in the middle of Current time Outworld.

Got nothing on why the other iconic OG characters are there

so, blame NRS i guess lul.
Could be, but still Kronika's reasoning has her cherry picking certain people on purpose as she even admitted who fit into her agenda. It's like those I mentioned wouldn't want one timeline over another? lol But I'm sure NRS will explain it, these are afterall glimpses of the story, could be 7 hours for all we know. And MK X's, MK 9 did show main characters that weren't playable however. Could be the case this time as well. I have no issues with the ones there already. I'm going to still guess Reptile, Fujin and Ermac will be DLC I hope for my favs at least.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
I hope my Boy Reptile comes back for DLC

Mk9 and mkx he was one of my favorites

I also hope for another 3d character to comeback, like havik or nitara (I know that nitara likely wont come back for this game, considering Skarlet is in the base roster, but i can hope and dream)

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
A shame that it looks like the Order and Chaosrealm still aren't coming into play. Aside from Havik, I'd have loved to see a new take on somebody like Hotaru, maybe bring in some new characters too since he and Havik are the only bastards I can actually remember from those realms off the top of my head.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
A shame that it looks like the Order and Chaosrealm still aren't coming into play. Aside from Havik, I'd have loved to see a new take on somebody like Hotaru, maybe bring in some new characters too since he and Havik are the only bastards I can actually remember from those realms off the top of my head.
The only thing we can hope for is if the kollector is a chaosrealmer

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Fingers crossed, but it looks like Outworld has become NRS's go-to for crazy creature designs.
I mean, tbf its a place with multiple merged realms

Nitara`s race is vampires, you have Shokan, Dvorah is a hive.

NRS can generate alot of content from Outworld, simply cause we dont know how many realms have been absorbed into it.

MKF30

The only thing we can hope for is if the kollector is a chaosrealmer
There's rumors that he is from Chaosrealm but just speculation at this point. Would be cool, he definitely looks nothing like we've seen before from Earthrealm, OW, Edenia etc

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
I was wondering why Kronika brought in Past/AU Raiden, Kitana, Jade, Liu, and Kung, if she was bringing in Shao Kahn.

The only reason i can think of is her trying to manipulate them, but they are incredibly untrustworthy of Shao Kahn, which is why Raiden works with Kotal, and Kotal sends scouts to follow him.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I can only imagine how cool would Havik and Hotaru be in this engine with a revamped moveset.

One can dream...