What's new

Character Towers Krushing Blows Requirements

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Not sure if this has been covered before elsewhere, but I thought I'd share this just in case. While working towards meeting the requirements for Character Towers, I noticed that certain Krushing Blows don't count towards the requirements to unlock and I noticed a pattern to what does and what doesn't. Krushing Blows which show x-rays of bones breaking count while those that don't feature the x-rays don't count.
For example, I've been working with Kitana as of recently and her KB from her Half-Blood Stance Gutted move doesn't add to the requirement but her back-142 KB does.

Lun

proud TERF!
It's a pretty big glitch there, since I can't proceed with the character towers anymore because of that.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
it's a random weird glitch, cause I happen to end the 5 D'vorah character towers, and the game registered all KB normally ... so, it's happening without pattern to some players, while others, things are computing OK into the game

Kratilim

Noob
Use the armor consumable to make is really easy and fast. then restart the match after having gotten 2 or 3 KBs.