What's new

Tech Character Specific Corner Block Inf

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
EDIT: Due to the recent patch, F2D13 does not have enough cancel advantage for the UHB to jail. All of this can be avoided by ducking after the string. This is all useless now.

F2D13~Up Haven Blast jails in the corner, does ~2.24% chip. Against three characters it can be looped over and over until they take a hit or push-block.

F2D13~UHB works on:
Superman
Wonder Woman (both stances)
Hawkgirl

UHB connects but Green Arrow is pushed away:
Flash, Batman, Lobo, Joker, Solomon Grundy, Lex Luthor, Raven, Aquaman, Scorpion, Ares, Killer Frost, Doomsday, Shazam, Green Lantern, Sinestro, Black Adam, Bane

UHB Whiffs Completely:
Nightwing (both stances)
Harley Quinn
Cyborg
Green Arrow
Catwoman
Deathstroke
Batgirl

Even against characters where it pushes back, this can be very useful since Up Haven Blast is very advantageous on block.
Against Superman, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl. They must push-block or take the last hit of the F2D13 in then try and get out of it on wake-up. But Green Arrow can read this and cancel into straight arrow. Which gives you a juggle on hit or if blocked is +3.

Surprised they haven't nerfed this already, lmao.

They were shitting their pants and tripping over themselves to nerf GA's b23, just from hearing people toss around the term, "block infinite."

I'll laugh really, really hard if this gets left in.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
F2D13~Up Haven Blast jails in the corner, does ~2.24% chip. Against three characters it can be looped over and over until they take a hit or push-block.

F2D13~UHB works on:
Superman
Wonder Woman (both stances)
Hawkgirl

UHB connects but Green Arrow is pushed away:
Flash, Batman, Lobo, Joker, Solomon Grundy, Lex Luthor, Raven, Aquaman, Scorpion, Ares, Killer Frost, Doomsday, Shazam, Green Lantern, Sinestro, Black Adam, Bane

UHB Whiffs Completely:
Nightwing (both stances)
Harley Quinn
Cyborg
Green Arrow
Catwoman
Deathstroke
Batgirl

Even against characters where it pushes back, this can be very useful since Up Haven Blast is very advantageous on block.
Against Superman, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl. They must push-block or take the last hit of the F2D13 in then try and get out of it on wake-up. But Green Arrow can read this and cancel into straight arrow. Which gives you a juggle on hit or if blocked is +3.
I always liked Arrow in this matchup anyways...this just makes it better.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
One thing that his really cool about this is that after any blocked Up Haven Blast, they must block a 1 and any of its follow ups.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
The thing that sux about this and a lot of character specific stuff is that I mostly play against Catwoman... :/

Thanx Krayzie.
Yeah I was trying to see what you could do against her. If I have Ice arrow I like to do F2D13~jump forward overhead ice arrow. But she is so small that it doesn't even work on her. Stupid cat!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yeah I was trying to see what you could do against her. If I have Ice arrow I like to do F2D13~jump forward overhead ice arrow. But she is so small that it doesn't even work on her. Stupid cat!

Yeah. I didn't think F2D13~jump forward arrow worked on most characters though?

Oddly enough, I don't find Catwoman as annoying as other characters (like GL and Grundy) despite how good she is. (Even with the block infinite.)

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Yeah. I didn't think F2D13~jump forward arrow worked on most characters though?

Oddly enough, I don't find Catwoman as annoying as other characters (like GL and Grundy) despite how good she is. (Even with the block infinite.)
It depends on the arrow. But ice and regular work on most of the cast.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
this still seems to work vs superman and wonderwoman, it's inconsitent vs Hawkgirl though,

I have not tried to get out of it yet though, going to do that now,

B23 UHB repeated seemed to work vs WW and super as well, no push back from UHB in the corner

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Due to the recent patch, F2D13 does not have enough cancel advantage for the UHB to jail. All of this can be avoided by ducking after the string. This is all useless now.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Due to the recent patch, F2D13 does not have enough cancel advantage for the UHB to jail. All of this can be avoided by ducking after the string. This is all useless now.

yes was just testing it out, although the UHB does not push away from these characters it can be ducked and punished,

UHB could now be the most useless move arrow has,

Thanks NRS

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
yes was just testing it out, although the UHB does not push away from these characters it can be ducked and punished,

UHB could now be the most useless move arrow has,

Thanks NRS
Sorry didn't notice your post, thanks for testing this as well.

It's almost as useless.....
as his useless arrows!