What's new

General/Other Character Sins: Everything wrong with Ares...

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Uh you have to censor the f bombs if you want it truly like cinema sins. Even then i laughed my ass off this is hilarious

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I had to look up CinemaSins, and wasn't surprised that it's just unfunny aspiefodder. "Aww snap the army figurine in Toy Story has working binoculars but he's made of solid plastic. DING!" Yeah, sorry that you're such a moron that artistic license is beyond you. inb4 Nope.

Man this is great. Too bad people are uncultured and don't get the reference. Might do one for Harley.
:coffee:

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
  • Godsmack exists! whats the point in a move with 1 billion frames start up and ONLY hit 1 character length away from him in front... I thought this was a ground pound, where the f*** is the backwards hit box?

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
I would still be playing this game if Ares could at least have a decent anit-air and his only viable combo starter isn't interruptable by like most moves on the game...

I can see all the devs now: "Make d1d4 interruptable guys but give him something else thats really good.... Maybe a 14 frame standing heavy or a 19 frame overhead. Decisions, decisions, decisions :DOGE

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
quote="RelentlessOhio, post: 1534038, member: 30442"]I think Ares is like the only character I've never even touched on Injustice. Yet I'll train on very hard against him and he rapes. That damn AI.[/quote]

Dude, the computer uses 2,2 like a boss lol.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
quote="RelentlessOhio, post: 1534038, member: 30442"]I think Ares is like the only character I've never even touched on Injustice. Yet I'll train on very hard against him and he rapes. That damn AI.
Dude, the computer uses 2,2 like a boss lol.[/quote]

Well it's funny because I like to train against the AI. For the simple fact that they read your input faster than any human on Earth. So if you can beat the AI, you can beat anything. Lol.

Yeah he kicks the shit out of me, a lot. I stomp Black Adam, Superman, Green Lantern. Then I fight Ares and I'm just not used to him.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
  • Breakin Wordz (self proclaimed, “Ares of the World” when Alucard exists) trying to deceive all of us that he’s a better character than we all think and completely disregards offline gameplay (essentially, the Ra Helios of the Ares community). He even signed up for UFGT 10 and NO SHOWS knowing for sure that he would get bodied worse than SonicBoomBrad at NEC (Sorry, I had to.) So in this case as an Ares representative I apologize for this monstrosity. That bastard…
oh i see why i was mentioned.
why r u even mentioning me if i haven't played the game in months?
stupid moron talking shit, whats ur problem?
Get a life, stop being a cunt and wait till mk X and move on.

Does that work?
I tried doing it and it does and it doesn't. Basically you have to be a master at reads and have good reactions. Here are the problems with this option:

• If MMH does an overhead teleport you'll have to reverse your input for mb close Godsmack because he crosses you up
• If MMH does the low teleport you'll have to react faster and not reverse your inputs

So you'd have to essentially guess which teleport your opponent is going to use, so it's not really practical. I guess if you read it early enough though it might not be bad. But yeah mbF3 is probably the best option.