What's new

Character Requests for KP3?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
This is "wish list" not a prediction list... if we pretend that we will get 6 more (as we did in KP1) and 3 of them guests, 1 of those guests from Injustice....

MK : Ashrah + Motaro + Nitara
Guest : Violator + Buffy the Vampire Slayer
CrossOver : Zatanna

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: PlayingNeutral
Taven
Ermac
Li Mei
Balance
This is "wish list" not a prediction list... if we pretend that we will get 6 more (as we did in KP1) and 3 of them guests, 1 of those guests from Injustice....

MK : Ashrah + Motaro + Nitara
Guest : Violator + Buffy the Vampire Slayer
CrossOver : Zatanna
I really would like to see Ashrah

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
1.Ermac
2.Smoke
3.Sareena
4.Reptile
5.Michael Myers-guest

I'd be fine with Ashrah, Taven or Kia

It's funny you mention Martian from Mars Attacks, my father had the original cards and comics...then found out when he moved out, his mom threw them out years ago. He had the originals too....

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: PlayingNeutral
1.Ermac
2.Smoke
3.Sareena
4.Reptile
5.Michael Myers-guest

It's funny you mention Martian from Mars Attacks, my father had the original cards and comics...then found out when he moved out, his mom threw them out years ago. He had the originals too....
I'm very cultured haha. I'm an old soul thats seen and heard a lot of things. I really liked that movie as a kid.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm very cultured haha. I'm an old soul thats seen and heard a lot of things. I really liked that move as a kid.
Yeah I know that sucks I told him, those would have been worth some good money now. They sell the reprints with the cards but they're not the same as the originals. Like comics, the first prints, issues mint condition are always worth way more.

Nice yeah I've noticed that haha. You seem to be into retro stuff and a kindred spirit. That's cool, I'm the same way with some things. I like a lot of older music before my time.

Gamer68

Fujin!
At this point I don't think KP3 will happen and the game won't be supported for as long as NRS/WB were initially saying. It seems KP2 won't be a full 6-character pack like the first one and there are already rumors saying that another game is already in development at NRS (probably Injustice 3). Time will tell and we'll have to wait and see to be sure, but for now it doesn't look very likely.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Not gonna happen.
this. If we're lucky enough, we just gonna have the KP2 with the 4 leaked characters (Fujin, Sheeva, Ash and Havik), and that's all we will gain , nothing more, nothing less ..... the so said NRS long term support for MK11 is just a lie; you all can expect this game to have a Premium edition in 2021 with all DLCs released so far, and after that, bye bye MK11 new content in 2022 .... :D

this. If we're lucky enough, we just gonna have the KP2 with the 4 leaked characters (Fujin, Sheeva, Ash and Havik), and that's all we will gain , nothing more, nothing less ..... the so said NRS long term support for MK11 is just a lie; you all can expect this game to have a Premium edition in 2021 with all DLCs released so far, and after that, bye bye MK11 new content in 2022 .... :D
I said that based on the past. They never did KP3....and, "they are going to support the game for a long time" actually means nothing, because we don't know how much time.

Ed said in one interview that the final roster will have 30 something chars at the end of the games cicle, so....not probable.

And just look at the krypt, the statements.....they killed all the rest in the krypt and cyborgs and mileena are not coming. I hope I'm wrong, but I think this is it.

At this point, given MKX's story and who we got as KP characters and what they dealt with in the story in MK11 I think it's silly to expect and request for the likes of Onaga, Nitara and even my own favourite Havik. I rather they give them story relevance, but since it could be the last MK game I do understand. I think a reasonable list from my side of who I think would fit and could actually make it - Ermac, Reptile & Smoke 100% won't be back - I'd like:

Kai - was considered for MKX, could be given a surviving the Geras attack on Wu Shi Temple or upon hearing it return to fight and would have a very unique skill set
Sareena - was in MKX, a demon who worked for Quan Chi could be given some of his moves and some unique devious qualities
Kung Jin - was in MKX, a guy who seeks redemption for his past mistakes and brought in upon Kotal's request as he remembers the humiliation. Could make some nice back and forth between him and Kung Lao as well as Raiden.
Havik - was in MKX comics, easily the most creative guy you could invent moves for and is mentioned quite a few times and with Joker being in, it has opened up the door for his return. I'd rather he'd be given story relevance, but I don't see him returning any other way.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Considering Fujin was never put in MKX or MK11... I give up with this threads.