What's new

Question - Shirai Ryu Chaotic's non-metered , 28% combo vs Scorpion from Kombo Breaker..

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Was watching the match (tuned in late) between Chaotic on Takeda and I forget who on Scorpion. Sadly the stream crashed and hasn't come back up yet.. He was landing a non-metered 28% combo that ended in air spear! does anyone have the notation on that? I can go back later to archival footage and dig it out, but I thought someone may know it already or have figured it out.

I saw a combo test ended in air grab in the BnB thread that had similar damage but was listed as female only. I'm not able to get on ATM to tinker, is figured id ask the community and see what comes up!

9_Lives

Noob
I think it was njp, 44~teleport, jik~air spear. I'm probably wrong though, I only got to see it like twice. :(

Notez4

Noob
i thought it was F12 2+3xxteleport j3xxAir Spear. although i dont really play takeda i hope i got the notations right haha

SOLEdier

IHideBehindIceClones
I wasn't able to watch the stream but a 28% Meterless mid screen would be

F122+3 (First Hit) xx Teleport, nJP, J3 xx Air Spear.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Nice, thanks. I believe that's the one he was doing,. I caught the finals and managed to grab a quick fraps capture of the combo as well. I've been booted off my comp by my 9yr old niece though so no time to practice or tinker just yet.

Gotta say, ChaoticRaptor put on a hell a show at Combo Breaker.

hayatei

Noob
if you want to switch side (get out of the corner/putting opponent in corner) go for f122+4,teleport,njp, very slight run cancel, 44 spear

it does 28% too!!!