What's new

Chaosphere wins P-Town Beatdown # 6! with... The Flash?

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

I'm going to have to throw out a huge apology to my P-Town bros as I've been lazy and haven't uploaded any of the videos from P-Town Beatdown # 4 and 5. PTB4 was won by Rampant's Batman and PTB5 was won by NinjapendenceDay's Doomsday. It would appear that I only upload the vids when I win the tournament. Yes. It appears that way. I'm not apologizing. But for reals, the last 2 PTB's were kind of lackluster as far as turnout goes. However, we had a whopping 8 entrants for P-Town Beatdown # 6!

These matches are all hype. Pretty much every single one of them. I can't even pull out specifics as all of the matches are equally awesome. I ended up taking grand finals from MajinBerserker after he originally sent me to losers finals. Lobo was clearly no match for Black Adam. You know... winning this tournament is kind of bittersweet to me as I had to break character loyalty to pull out the win. I resorted to hiding my cursor and secretly picking the Flash. I was happy to win the last Injustice tournament we plan on having. Some of us are going to Frosty Faustings this weekend and after that we will be SWITCHING TO MK9 to get sharpened up for the release of MKX in April. This means... TUNE IN LATE ON FRIDAY NIGHTS TO GET A WEEKLY DOSE OF MK9!!!!!

Anyways, I highly recommend checking out the videos on my youtube playlist! Many lols were had and many jimmies were rustled.

Follow my twitch stream at www.twitch.tv/chaosphere_685. We typically go live around 10pm every Friday night.

Youtube playlist -
Winner's Bracket
Buttcheeks vs Sandwich Hawk
NinjapendenceDay vs MajinBerserker
Implicate vs Chaosphere
Rampant vs Gengar
Buttcheeks vs MajinBerserker
Gengar vs Chaosphere

Loser's Bracket
Sandwich Hawk vs NinjapendenceDay
Rampant vs Implicate
Gengar vs NinjapendenceDay