What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang Changes for liu kang in the next patch.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
I think thats the flip kick thats plus 1. Cause he does the flip kick if you meter burn bicycle kick. Meter burn flykick is 0 whick is what used to be plus 2.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Flame Fist EX Fireball expanded to be a true mid/never whiff on crouch opponents in any circumstance. At first, I thought it just whiffed over everyone, but then found out recently that it's just inconsistent across the cast... which is stupid and needs to be fixed.

Flame Fist Gains an EX version of parry (startup, not the enhanced after landing it thing) that can cover all hit levels (airborne, high, mid and low). Or maybe a non-ex parry than will cover all the hit levels as long as you have the shaolin flame active.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Flame Fist EX Fireball expanded to be a true mid/never whiff on crouch opponents in any circumstance. At first, I thought it just whiffed over everyone, but then found out recently that it's just inconsistent across the cast... which is stupid and needs to be fixed.

Flame Fist Gains an EX version of parry (startup, not the enhanced after landing it thing) that can cover all hit levels (airborne, high, mid and low). Or maybe a non-ex parry than will cover all the hit levels as long as you have the shaolin flame active.
That parry buff would be dope. Nice idea.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'

That parry buff would be dope. Nice idea.
Yeah... parries in this game are so meeeehhh.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!

I even wouldn't mind if the ex parry was slower, I loved the parry Liu had in MK9.