What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Change air grabs input or change b122s input

Nedyrc

Noob
Sometimes as unstoppable jason when i duck a projectile then go b122 to punish i get anti air grab instead. I dont know you guys but this happens to me like %40 of the time and made me lose alot of games. So NRS please, either change b122 to f122 or make anti air grab db2 or something its very annoying :/

Edit:Changed the title and op to avoid useless arguments

Last edited:

Nedyrc

Noob
Yes because removing a special from the game because you can't input it properly makes perfect sense.
Lets be real. Jasons air grab is useless. Instead of air grab if you do 1 dbf2 or dbf1 you get more damage more + frames and you can activate a buff against most of the cast and still put them where air grab would put. Or you know you can just continue to combo after anti air 1. Ex airgrab isnt like kotals either it doesnt bounce them. I play jason for a long time and i either do air grab by mistake or when i cant afford to drop anti air 1/d1(or i just feel lazy).
But i also said change b122 to f122 which solves the problem without removing a useless move. So you get to keep your useless move ^_^

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Corpse slam is probably the single most useless special in the game. The only time I ever use it on purpose is to end combos in ex-coprse slam for hit advantage.

Corpse slam is actually a pretty good anti air tool. Its hitbox is massive, and can even catch opponents trying to jik or even crossover jump kick.

Nedyrc

Noob
Corpse grab is actually a pretty good anti air tool. Its hitbox is massive, and can even catch opponents trying to jik or even crossover jump kick.
Jason has a 6 frame d2, 6 frame d1 and s1 with a good range. He doesnt need an anti air move. Corpse grab does 10% and leaves you at -4(lol). All other options deal more damage and gives you buff and frame advantage. There is no reason to use corpse grab over 1 anti air into command grab or d2

Last edited:

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Jason has a 6 frame d2, 1 frame d1 and s1 with a good range. He doesnt need an anti air move. Corpse slam does 10% and leaves you at -4(lol). All other options deal more damage and gives you buff and frame advantage. There is no reason to use corpse slam over 1 anti air into command grab or d2
1-frame d1 sounds pretty leet.

Arzumis

Noob
Guise I play Quan Chi and my execution is bad so sometimes i get trance(bf3) instead of b3(my low option)so can either trance or b3 be another input so i dont have to be on point and still win.

Pls and thank you.
:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Nedyrc

Noob
Guise I play Quan Chi and my execution is bad so sometimes i get trance(bf3) instead of b3(my low option)so can either trance or b3 be another input so i dont have to be on point and still win.

Pls and thank you.
Okay you are funny. This is a legit issue. Try insta ducking kano knife and go for b122 afterwards. I guess next time ill go post my threads at wb games's forums. Not as many people there but atleast my thread wont pull useless trolls

omooba

fear the moobs
no make nothing easier for this broke bastard
although i do feel it when with d'vorah i go from down blocking to f1 and get wasp

Last edited:

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.

Pls and thank you.
Don't be an idiot, it's legitimately an issue with the games button windows. I'm not sure if the correct solution is changing all inputs, because the same thing happens after walking back to whiff something and trying to punish with a forward button, there is no optimal input, the game mechanics need a fix.

omooba

fear the moobs
"broke"? BROKE? How do you figure that Jason's broke? :confused:
from the walk speed to the damn near unpunishable tick throws and tick throws and hit and block how is he not broke
thought it was obvious but i'm not serious about him being broke, i do think he's very good though