What's new

character select screen, mostly just a wishlist, who would you add or cut?

ok , so rorshach , swamp thing, sub and spawn (if they did make the roster) would most likely be dlc.

this list is part confirmed characters part conjecture and part whishlist, excuse the frame around hawkgirl i didnt realise i had her selected when i took the screenshott.

so guys i would like to see added the most would be aqualad, beast boy, plastic man and KING SHARK.

HaZed

Noob
I like a lot of your list, but I sincerely hope that they don't put any guest characters in the starting roster. Really want Beast Boy, and I know a lot of people want him as well. I also think Captain Cold is gonna be a skin for Mr. Freeze, or vice versa I just cant see both of them being in the game. I am not sure who you have above plastic man but Plastic Man would be soo much fun. A couple on here that I think would be awesome would be, Constantine, Batgirl(I know I'm a minority), and Starfire.

I like a lot of your list, but I sincerely hope that they don't put any guest characters in the starting roster. Really want Beast Boy, and I know a lot of people want him as well. I also think Captain Cold is gonna be a skin for Mr. Freeze, or vice versa I just cant see both of them being in the game. I am not sure who you have above plastic man but Plastic Man would be soo much fun. A couple on here that I think would be awesome would be, Constantine, Batgirl(I know I'm a minority), and Starfire.

yeah i grouped the lower left 4 together because i think they will be dlc,

i quite enjoyed playing as batgirl, but i wouldnt miss her if she was omitted .

i think they should skip freeze altogether, the last one had too many batman characters, hopefully they mix this one up a bit

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
I like it, but I would swap out BB and Scarecrow for Vixen and MMH. Probably also throw in Cyborg, Cheetah, Cap'n Cold, Sinestro, Dr. Fate, BlAdam, KF, Big Barda, and Joker. A guy can dream....

I like it, but I would swap out BB and Scarecrow for Vixen and MMH. Probably also throw in Cyborg, Cheetah, Cap'n Cold, Sinestro, Dr. Fate, BlAdam, KF, Big Barda, and Joker. A guy can dream....
blue beetle is 100% confirmed tho, with him in im not so sure cyborg will come back, as their move sets seem quite similar.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
blue beetle is 100% confirmed tho, with him in im not so sure cyborg will come back, as their move sets seem quite similar.
Im sure NRS will find a way to make them different enough, last game they had shazam+Bladam, bman+bgirl and they're having supes+supergirl in this game they're basically clone characters but nrs made them different enough (though I'd much prefer Captain Atom over Cyborg) but I feel Cyborg is gonna be in

Im sure NRS will find a way to make them different enough, last game they had shazam+Bladam, bman+bgirl and they're having supes+supergirl in this game they're basically clone characters but nrs made them different enough (though I'd much prefer Captain Atom over Cyborg) but I feel Cyborg is gonna be in
your're not wrong.

plus i'd miss screaming BOOOYAAAH while playing drunk

If that guy next to hawk girl is who I think it is im gonna cry. He shouldnt be in the game. Other than that id like to see

1. DR FATE PLEASEEEEE
2. doomsday
3. specter
4. Saint walker

(I know Saint Walker is a long shot but that would be the coolest thing ever, Saint Walker vs Atrocitus would be popping

If that guy next to hawk girl is who I think it is im gonna cry. He shouldnt be in the game. Other than that id like to see

1. DR FATE PLEASEEEEE
2. doomsday
3. specter
4. Saint walker

(I know Saint Walker is a long shot but that would be the coolest thing ever, Saint Walker vs Atrocitus would be popping
static or king shark?

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
make room for 9 more characters.

Also, Dr. Manhattan is more than likely going to make it (probably as DLC) through DC: Rebirth he is the main villian.

As much as I would love to Rorschach in this, I don't see him making it. Rorschach is goat, but Dr. Manhattan is god.

make room for 9 more characters.

Also, Dr. Manhattan is more than likely going to make it (probably as DLC) through DC: Rebirth he is the main villian.

As much as I would love to Rorschach in this, I don't see him making it. Rorschach is goat, but Dr. Manhattan is god.
the doc is way too OP tho imo

id love him in it, hes a staple in the suicide squad now, they have harley and deadshot.

hed be a great tank addition imo
the story behind deadshot being in this game is that grodd has control of the bomb in his head., grodd using king shark as an enforcer would make sense

id love him in it, hes a staple in the suicide squad now, they have harley and deadshot.

hed be a great tank addition imo
alright
1. We dont need the whole suicide squad in the game, legit harley was in the first game so of course she will be in this one, and deadshot is pretty much deathstroke.
2. King shark will be the most boring character ive ever seen in a fighting game, im talking like mocap boring. croc would be so much better.
3. He might have putrid hitbox issues, human legs and a shark body like nothing bad is gonna happen with that.
4. Hes so awkward, im pretty sure he doesnt even fit into the injustice story like (Correct me if im wrong) Id rather have doomsday, kilowog, ect.
5. What would his specials be? Big bite? fin slap? it would kinda be an awkward mess imo