What's new

Cetrion - Too Much "Injustice"? Yes or No?

Is Cetrion too Much "Injustice"?

• Yes.

Votes: 157 54.7%
  • No.

Votes: 130 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
i also would add that i was a Kasual MKX player pretty much when tremor came out and he was the first person i thought of when i first saw cetrion. after seeing the kollector i first thought of Scarecrow.
Same here with Kollector, stance wise at least. Look wise and story dude looks like a LOTR character, Greedy like Gollum(ironically another WB property lol)

Well that was easier than I expected!
I think it'll only be a matter of time before people call her "Zonetrion" :D

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Except that she doesn't look nearly as badass as she does in this concept, She looks more like a benign fairy who's only here to defend environment from the evil ppl who cause pollution. I understand why ppl are complaining, her final design is not so mk-ish lookin.
You were saying...?

Too quick to judge, huh

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Yeah, she is too much injusticeish
Kano is too much terminatorish
Raiden and Shang Tsung are too much big trouble in little china ish
Liu Kang is too much bruce lee ish
Johnny Cage is too much van damme ish..

This game is shit as you can see, all characters are garbage and rip off.. Don't buy don't play. I want to play alone..

Kenshi-Keanu-Kool

D1 mashing is the tactic when skill fails !
Yeah, she is too much injusticeish
Kano is too much terminatorish
Raiden and Shang Tsung are too much big trouble in little china ish
Liu Kang is too much bruce lee ish
Johnny Cage is too much van damme ish..

This game is shit as you can see, all characters are garbage and rip off.. Don't buy don't play. I want to play alone..
What are you smoking ?!! That makes no sense .

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Well when I picture 'elder god' I imagine someone ethreal and magestic and that's what Cetrion conveys. Regardless of wether or not she looks out of place, I can't deny the hype/novelty of her character reveal when it came out.

Kaneki

UPR Kaneki
This whole “she looks like she from injustice” thing is so dumb to me. Cetrion is an elder god, she’s not supposed to fit in their realm which I feel like why she look so different. Idk why people compare everything to injustice all the time.

Has anything been said about how the name came to be? Still sounds odd to me. Any symbolism? Based off another language where it means something related to her powes? God of some sort in some religion?

Idk why people compare everything to injustice all the time.
Because they're both NRS games, so things look/play similar at times. But that's a given for that very reason.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Has anything been said about how the name came to be? Still sounds odd to me. Any symbolism? Based off another language where it means something related to her powes? God of some sort in some religion?

Because they're both NRS games, so things look/play similar at times. But that's a given for that very reason.
Well, she's said to be Kronika's daughter so it's logical that she was created by Kronika who was confirmed to be a higher power by Ed Boon himself. Not sure about symbolism? Eh? The Elder Gods are worshipped by some in MKU but not all. Yeah I agree, I mean not exactly the same but similar in design. Like look at Capcom same thing with SF and MVC, similar art styles, gameplay etc and the company that makes Blazblue and that game where all the anime characters look alike with spikey hair lol