What's new

Cetrion - Reveal Trailer

Comments

this fuckin owns

Jade's dialogue with Scorpion implies that Kotal is injured pretty badly by Shao Kahn, so they're probably talking about that.
Right but they aren't talking about him as if he's injured. Cetrion implies Jade is mourning someone's loss, and Jade responds by saying that she'll never stop loving Kotal. I.e., Kotal is dead. Unless you're saying that you think he dies because of his fight with Shao Khan.

I really, really love her

I really like her design, her moves and, even though I think she would be a better fit in Injustice, she feels so cool in MK

Jade now has some competition to be my main in MK11

Enviado de meu SM-A700FD usando o Tapatalk

Right but they aren't talking about him as if he's injured. Cetrion implies Jade is mourning someone's loss, and Jade responds by saying that she'll never stop loving Kotal. I.e., Kotal is dead. Unless you're saying that you think he dies because of his fight with Shao Khan.
Yeah we'll see! Honestly with a time travel storyline I wouldn't worry too much about any 'spoilers' from the dialogue.

Cetrion's shoulder-tentacle leaf hair things doing a grapple makes me a little concerned for my queen's DLC prospects, but I suppose I at least feel more confident than the Rain and Fujin bois to whom I extend my deepest condolences lol

She feels overloaded with stuff she has. But its NRS style to put cool abilities from different characters into one. She is the triborg of this game, just consisting of Tremor, Fujin and Rain abilities. RIP those 3. But I see a lot of casuals are pleased. Good for you.

It says so right in the description under the video . . .
So she's here to stop Kronika with Raiden I guess, wow I can see Kronika won't be like other bosses ( I reach that conclusion because when Raiden asked for help from Elder Gods in the Story Trailer the voice who gave him instructions was clearly Cetrion's)

"Hello Darkness my Old Friend."

Yeah we'll see! Honestly with a time travel storyline I wouldn't worry too much about any 'spoilers' from the dialogue.

Cetrion's shoulder-tentacle leaf hair things doing a grapple makes me a little concerned for my queen's DLC prospects, but I suppose I at least feel more confident than the Rain and Fujin bois to whom I extend my deepest condolences lol
On the other hand I thought Geras being in the game was a nail in the coffin for another rock based character (Tremor), but then Cetrion came out with even more rock-based moves. And with Subz/Frost, Johnny/Cassie, Jax/Jacqui, never mind all the fire moves (that Cetrion shares), I don't think NRS is particularly bothered with overlap this time around...

So, never give up, never surrender!

Honestly I too have this feeling she's more like an Injustice fighter... but we'll see. Her fatality was nice.

Nice, she IS indeed an Elder God nice. Love how she's literally OP power wise, can control all 4 elements, can literally grow as big as fucking space lmao...Definitely going to be a main of mine. Especially if Fujin doesn't make it, like top 3 main for sure. That fatality is one of my favorites, first was like ehh ok crushing her with rocks not bad but didn't expect the second part lol.