What's new

Cetrion Match Up Numbers [Force Of Nature]

Ayx

Omnipresent
Why would you use this variation?!?-
That is my only thought)
I started learning this variation and honestly the risk isn't worth the reward. I only use it R1 of a FT3 set so gauge the opponent, frustrate them with ground pounds to establish conditioning and then if I lose I swap to Spring Cleaning. I feel like her FoN gimmicks are just not viable for FT3 sets. Maybe FT2, because the damage simply isn't there w/o Geyser relaunches. Not to mention a lot of cet players w/ muscle memory in tact for walls, losing the wall here makes it harder as well because it's too good of a move in its current build.

omooba

fear the moobs
baraka cetrion doesn't feel 5-5 to me. feel like she's ahead a little mostly because of the space control plus teleport. i don't think his dmg makes up for it

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Anyone can give you statistics, Dink was at tourney, so maybe some people need more than raw statistics....to git gud...besides ANY statistics would draw premature conclusions the first two months after release...imo

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
It's actually a pretty solid matchup list. But I think u def should do this for other characters u play Dink. His content is always solid

baraka cetrion doesn't feel 5-5 to me. feel like she's ahead a little mostly because of the space control plus teleport. i don't think his dmg makes up for it
This one is about the Force of nature variation which means no tele or geyser combos. I can see it being 5:5 for Baraka since she can’t do anything besides mediocre zoning.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I never understood Cetrion mains always went for this variation. Maybe I haven't labbed enough with it but replacing the rock wall with that db1 boulder creates more work. Even rock wall has 2 different distant options. Something about geyser, maybe its the 28 start up or the different directional inputs, feels so satisfying when it snatches the opponent. Its not cheap either because it takes practice landing it. If it tracked the opponent then it'd be OP but it doesn't. I'm happy Dragon uses Spring Cleaning because its so overlooked.

I never understood Cetrion mains always went for this variation. Maybe I haven't labbed enough with it but replacing the rock wall with that db1 boulder creates more work. Even rock wall has 2 different distant options. Something about geyser, maybe its the 28 start up or the different directional inputs, feels so satisfying when it snatches the opponent. Its not cheap either because it takes practice landing it. If it tracked the opponent then it'd be OP but it doesn't. I'm happy Dragon uses Spring Cleaning because its so overlooked.
Geyser starts up in 18 frames...

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
How is Spring Cleaning overlooked? It’s definitely her best variation and the only one I’ve ever seen played in tournament.