What's new

cetrion head gear question

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Hey , anyone got her head gear the one she wears in story mode at end where you fight her as liu ? If yes pls tell me where you got it :( It says its in tower of times but ive never seen it there ....

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Hey , anyone got her head gear the one she wears in story mode at end where you fight her as liu ? If yes pls tell me where you got it :( It says its in tower of times but ive never seen it there ....

View attachment 15645
I got it early on from a tower so it is indeed obtainable. Not a character tower though, I haven’t even started hers.

It’s in the rotation for sure, it must just be an uncommon one.
It may have been from the tower that appears at the bottom right sometimes that’s just a fight against her and Kollector tag teaming.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I got it early on from a tower so it is indeed obtainable. Not a character tower though, I haven’t even started hers.

It’s in the rotation for sure, it must just be an uncommon one.
It may have been from the tower that appears at the bottom right sometimes that’s just a fight against her and Kollector tag teaming.
thx ! Now i know its there so ill just keep looking for tower with it :p Yeah I know its not from character tower cuz I did all 5 of hers and not get it lol :p