What's new

Cetrion General Discussion Thread

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I really like her, reminds me of Freya from WoW, or just normal Norse Freya I guess. I see they were going for the "goddess of life" aspect and I think they did a great job of hitting that concept, while making her MK worthy.

"THIS IS MERCY"

I hope we get to use all of those moves.

Injustice...not mk style!!!! Im dissapointed her fatality was a gorey inj super move. And her moves / gameplay felt like it too...looks like she popped out of an injustice background color scheme too..da eff approved this over requested characters we wanted in the main roster?..focus group fail..worse than noobs voice fail..omg

98Greener

Greenlord Memelord
Cetrion looked absolutely incredible, even better than I even imagined her when she was first leaked. I assumed she'd be some generic plant user, but having her wield all the classic elements? Holy shit, she's so cool. And so pretty while doing it, too. She's made me twice as hype for 11, despite the other development today.

Oh, and let's not forget she's green. Beautiful, beautiful shades of the absolute best color. God, I love this character so much, and we haven't even gotten a full breakdown of moves! I hope she's really good. But even if she's not, I'll still probably main her.

Praise Cetrion! :D

Pizza

Thrill Kill
IKR
I like how she uses all the Elements. And seems like she truly is associated to LIFE, contrary to Shinnok. It's gonna be interesting how an Elder Goddess sees the small living beings and their struggle to fix this temporal crisis. I think she's gonna be really feeling for them at some point, and step into the battle.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Looks pretty uninspired
She’s more inspired looking than most MK characters, especially most of the “klassics”

Unless you think people like Liu and Johnny are the cutting edge in design, or the ninjas that literally started off in the most uninspired state possible and still share 70% of their outfit motifs.

Now I love these guys, but let’s not start telling blatant lies, this series built on simple conceptual designs and she has more going on than most.

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
I was looking forward to see her, and while I like her design, the thing that I don't like is that rather than being a goddess of life (as she's confirmed now to be the daughter of Kronika and sibling of Shinok, his polar opposite life-death children of time) she's an elemental goddess.

I would've prefered her to stick to plant and water powers. There is too much rock and fire powers around to be labelled as a goddess of life. Of course I guess you could have variations featuring more of some particular elements, but the fact that she has access to all elements breaks it a bit for me.