What's new

CEO2019 Top 8 is Set! Tune in at 4pm EST!

SF, since getting 3-0'd earlier, has already adapted in the following ways against Dragon:
  • More mids, fewer grabs/highs as Dragon just ducks them
  • Perfected his jump range/angle to get over the wall
  • Finishing combos in knockdowns instead of leaving Dragon standing as Dragon doesn't ever wake up, but will definitely backdash and challenge pressure if left standing
These are just the main 3 I've noticed. There's likely many more. It's absolutely insane how much different he's approaching the matchup from before.
And that is why he's the best. How many times has he come through from losers? Dude adapts on the fly better than anyone I've ever seen. Those first 4 games it looked like Dragon had him completely downloaded.

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
And that is why he's the best. How many times has he come through from losers? Dude adapts on the fly better than anyone I've ever seen. Those first 4 games it looked like Dragon had home completely downloaded.
He adapts fast, never tilts, plays different characters with different styles hence being very hard to figure out.
He proves that being mechanically good at the game itself is only half of what you need to be a good competitor at the game.