What's new

CEO2019 Top 8 is Set! Tune in at 4pm EST!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

After an amazing tournament where the viewers at home only got to see a few matches that weren’t insanely laggy with horrible frame rate, we finally have our top 8! So many crazy matches, popoffs, upsets, you name it.

Here are your top 8 finalists for CEO 2019!

Winners:
PxP A F0xy Grampa vs Tweedy
Echo Fox Sonic Fox vs GRV Dragon

Losers:
Noble
SylverRye vs Noble EMPR_Kombat
KevoxReborn
vs NinjaKilla_212

The top 8 finals are being streamed tomorrow (Sunday, June 30th) at 4pm EST! Assuming it will be streamed on NetherRealm’s stream.

But seriously NRS, that stream was abysmal. The “it was the weather” excuse doesn’t hold up when other streams at the event weren’t laggy. Hire professionals and figure it out. That was essentially not even worth watching

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Really pulling for @Tweedy and NinjaKilla. I would love to see them in the Grand Finals.

Both of these players deserve to be sponsored. By far the most entertaining players imo and both work insanely hard and are godlike players. Any tournament without them will automatically not be as good, imo.

BS3OOO

Noob
I want to see ninjakilla and sonicfox in the grand finals. I want ninjakilla to force the reset. Just for the Internet hype. The most proven NRS player vs the newcomer whose been whooping everybody’s ass online.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Winners:
PxP A F0xy Grampa vs Tweedy
Echo Fox Sonic Fox vs GRV Dragon

Losers:
Noble
SylverRye vs Noble EMPR_Kombat
KevoxReborn
vs NinjaKilla_212
My predictions for:

Winners:
Foxy beats Tweedy
Sonic Fox wins over Dragon (but its close)

Losers:
SylverRye loses to Kombat
KevoxReborn loses to NinjaKilla

Tweedy & Dragon go to Losers and Tweedy plays SylverRye (Very close, who knows) and Dragon plays NinjaKilla(very interested to see this one).

Its going to be hype tomorrow. NinjaKilla is a beast and its made better by the fact he is an Online warrior that has been moping everyone in MKX and now going toe to toe with Sonic in 11 so I kinda hope he at least makes Second Place. I do feel Sonics may win but:
  • Dragon is a scary good player with unbelievable matchup experience and footsies.
  • Kombat is a very good player but I think he hasn't been on his best game lately.
  • NinjaKilla is making incredible reads and his reactions are on another level, he has a very high chance to take first.
  • Foxy has a wicked Lao, makes insane reads, S Tier Footsies and has the ability to shimmy into constant guess loops which can trip up any of these top players.
I want Sonic, NinjaKilla & Dragon to make top 3 but I also like Foxy, Kombat and SylverRye.

Yesterday there was some insane games, like the one between SonicFox and Ninjakilla. DJT and KevoxReborn made really insane game. Buffalo and FOXY was also great.
Pulling for SonicFox and i hope he won the tournament. He deserve it most.
Ninja will have very hard time with KevoxReborn i think. Tho i really wanna see set between FoxyGrampa and ninjakilla. Kung Lao vs Liu Kang will be great.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So since a lot of these games are on at similar times, I wonder if MK11 is gonna be streamed at 4 EST no matter what? Would be dope

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Sonic will win this ez if he counter picks. But if he sticks with Cassie through it all then it's anybody's game.

"It hurts me to see a player I like lose to someone who picked a very good character in order to compete in a tournament that he paid money to go to."
Yup because Im a fan of DJT. Whats wrong with that? Im speaking from the perspective of a viewer, not a tournament player.