What's new

CEO 2019 - Stream Schedule (10 Years Strong!)

CEO's 10th event is happening this weekend, and we've got stream and pool info for every game, from Mortal Kombat 11 to Brawlhalla. If you want to see who's got Ninjakilla or SonicFox in their pool, check this out.

CEO Official Schedule || Direct Link to PNG Image of Schedule

Daytona Beach, FL, USA : Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)
28th - 30th June

CEO Is Upon Us!! 10 Years of top-level TO'n is about to bring us what is easily one of the best NRS events of the year!

Neatherrealm Twitch
  • Will be bringing us 2 Full Days of Pools
    • Pools Round 1
      • 12pm -> 8pm : Friday 28th (ETD)
      • 10am -> 12pm : Saturday 29th (EDT)
    • Pools Round 2
      • 12pm -> 2pm : Saturday 29th (EDT)
    • Top 24 -> Top 8
      • 4pm -> End of Day : Saturday 29th (EDT)

FInals Day : ??? (I think CEO's Official Chan - https://www.twitch.tv/CEOGaming)
  • MK11 Top 8 (In Arena!)
    • 4pm (EDT) Start

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

fuck yeah man, thank you very much for all this info .... cannot wait to see this major tourney, will be epic, all big dogs will be there ! :D

Righteous! Always giving us the full schedule for ALL games! Appreciate this. Def gonna be checking in on SC6 as well. AND there's also Def Jam Fight For NY going on?? WOOOOOOO!

really looking forward to this event. In the past i felt strongly that these MK tournaments was Sonic to lose, but in MK11 a Sonic win isn't a necessary given.
Dragon,Scar,NinjaKilla,Gross,Deoxys and KOMBAT all have a chance to "upset" a Sonic victory.
I'm also hoping that we see some unknown players rise up and make at least top 8, as well as some rarely played variations being shown off...
Can't wait

yeah ... SonicFox, NinjaKilla, Scar, ForeverKing, HoneyBee, Dragon, Hayate, Tweedy and lot of others great players to attend it ! it's almost a mini-Evo already, this CEO gonna kick some major ass, that's for sure ! :D
This will be the first official major NinjaKilla has attended. That alone got me excited on how he really does in a real stacked tournament.

I dont know about y'all but im looking forward to the Top 8 entrances! Who do you think will deliver one of the best entrances out of the top players ?Question mark?

SonicFox ? he is by far the most showbusiness candidate of all ! :D
True. I wish others would step their personality game up and do something special for this occasion. Thats why CEO's Top 8 is a must see because of people's epic entrances! I do see tho that Dragon got a cute haircut. Looking like he about to take somebody's girl....or guy lolol

True. I wish others would step their personality game up and do something special for this occasion. Thats why CEO's Top 8 is a must see because of people's epic entrances! I do see tho that Dragon got a cute haircut. Looking like he about to take somebody's girl....or guy lolol
yep, Dragon is a baby face boy cute cute type :p .... seems like a 9 years high grown up child , hehe ! I thought he was to cry for real in ComboBreaker when he lost , hahahaah .... anyway, he is an excellent player, Evo champion, and deserves respect !! :)

I dont know about y'all but im looking forward to the Top 8 entrances! Who do you think will deliver one of the best entrances out of the top players ?Question mark?
doesn't matter to me. CEO always forgets to mic the room. So the stream can either not hear the music at all, or it is muted and lame.

I think events should mic the crowd. Not only for the cool intros, but like a football match or something it would be awesome to her the crowd cheering and stuff and reacting to the gameplay.

If I had an entrance theme, it would be Billy Gunn's Ass Man theme, all the way. That shit was hilarious.

CEO's 10th event is happening this weekend, and we've got stream and pool info for every game, from Mortal Kombat 11 to Brawlhalla. If you want to see who's got Ninjakilla or SonicFox in their pool, check this out.

CEO Official Schedule || Direct Link to PNG Image of Schedule

Daytona Beach, FL, USA : Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)
28th - 30th June

CEO Is Upon Us!! 10 Years of top-level TO'n is about to bring us what is easily one of the best NRS events of the year!

Neatherrealm Twitch
  • Will be bringing us 2 Full Days of Pools
    • Pools Round 1
      • 12pm -> 8pm : Friday 28th (ETD)
      • 10am -> 12pm : Saturday 29th (EDT)
    • Pools Round 2
      • 12pm -> 2pm : Saturday 29th (EDT)
    • Top 24 -> Top 8
      • 4pm -> End of Day : Saturday 29th (EDT)

FInals Day : ??? (I think CEO's Official Chan - https://www.twitch.tv/CEOGaming)
  • MK11 Top 8 (In Arena!)
    • 4pm (EDT) Start
Thanks @Jynks !!

Here's a breakdown of the last minute UPDATED pools from Honeybee. Good watch now because pools start in less than an hour ;)