CEO 2018 Pools and Viewer Guide

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' started by HellblazerHawkman, Jun 27, 2018.

By HellblazerHawkman on Jun 27, 2018 at 4:48 PM
  1. HellblazerHawkman

HellblazerHawkman Confused Thanagarian
    News Editor

[​IMG]

As pointed out to me by the tag team duo, @II Tundra II and @Braindead, CEO is this weekend. Jebaiting us to this day, you'll notice that if you try and find stream and schedule information on the official site, the image is kind of small if you are using my laptop. No worries, TYM has got you covered with all that info!

Part 2 of the IPS Season 2 tourney run starts off Friday at 12PM EST (all times will be in EST) for pools, running down to the Top 8, which kicks off Saturday at 2:30PM. All of that is happening on Netherrealm's Twitch channel. If you want to check out the pools beforehand, you can find those here on Smash.gg. Just bear in mind, things might change due to late entrants, so not 100% quite yet.

If you are just die-hard on the NRS scene, you'll have a pretty free weekend. If you want to find out what other events are going down, the full stream schedule for every event will be posted down below. That's not to say that there won't be anything in the NRS scene going down after Saturday. There is money match in the works that you will see a post on in the next 20 or so minutes. So make sure you hang out on TYM after skimming this article (I know y'all don't read) to find out about that.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
Coming at you with all dat news
News writer for (objectively) the best Netherrealm Studios based website. Feel free to message me if you have a news story you'd like to share
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' started by HellblazerHawkman, Jun 27, 2018.