What's new

Celtic Throwdown 2019 - MK11 Pro Series Event - Stream and Event Schedules. (31st August - 1st September)

Comments

My pools aren't til 4 hours after the first pools start, if my match is streamed i'll be mopped live for your enjoyment lol

JESUS pools start at 6am my time, ouch. Oh well, I don't wanna watch a bunch of Scorp vs Geras matches anyways.
At least MK has pools being streamed. SC6 is being dogged out yet again and I had to call their asses out on Twitter about the shit. They responded. "We will consider it next year." Well i will consider watching this then.

GIVE ALL FGs RESPECT!

At least MK has pools being streamed. SC6 is being dogged out yet again and I had to call their asses out on Twitter about the shit. They responded. "We will consider it next year." Well i will consider watching this then.

GIVE ALL FGs RESPECT!
Normally i'd agree, but there's only so much space and resources. Plus, call me an elitist, but i really don't like SC6. That damn R1 rock/paper/scissors mechanic just ruins the flow for me.

Normally i'd agree, but there's only so much space and resources. Plus, call me an elitist, but i really don't like SC6. That damn R1 rock/paper/scissors mechanic just ruins the flow for me.
Regardless how you feel about the mechanic WE ALL dont like, every Top 8 at a major for this game has been SO HYPE! Every character is viable in this game, and has been unpredictable as far as who wins 1st. It deserves more respect from majors and i look at UNIST community for fighting for their game to be better represented. It inspired me to do the same thing. :)

Why are they not streaming it D: it's a popular game, no?
RIGHT!? And its only growing. I told them why they have a game like Puyo Tetris being streamed but SC6 doesn't even have their pools streamed and they responded...

"The puyo tetris community are streaming at CT We are open to the soul calibur community doing similar... perhaps in 2020"

:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Dont worry i play a trash ass noob saibot 8)
you playing? Yo let us know when and GL!

RIGHT!? And its only growing. I told them why they have a game like Puyo Tetris being streamed but SC6 doesn't even have their pools streamed and they responded...

"The puyo tetris community are streaming at CT We are open to the soul calibur community doing similar... perhaps in 2020"

:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE
That's some wack shit for real tho, wtf?

When I saw that response my feeling was......Ever see that movie Clue?

"Flames on the side of my face!"
I love SCVI but Celtic Throwdown has already had an issue with a sponsor dropping out & leaving them high & dry without equipment. I would love to have SCVI streamed but they likely don't have the resources to, better to not stream it & worry about running it the best they can than possibly fuck stuff up trying to stream it.

Why are they not streaming it D: it's a popular game, no?
Not very popular at all really if you are just looking at sheer numbers. SC6 has low sales. and very little support from the devs for competitive scene.

Just fyi guys

Monitor issue from sponser was sorted few hours after it arised

PRETTY sure heard there will be a sc stream that one the players going to set it up but not 100% on that

Most importantly dont miss irish mantis pub brawl invitational 8 man tourny late on Saturday prob 11pm irish time.
Irish tourny rules.
Must already be drunk.
Every set win= a shot
Before grand finals two shots.

Word on the street is the prize is pretty tasty aswell

I'm talking about the number of people signing up to the events.
I don’t know about at CT but signups been fine?

Just fyi guys

Monitor issue from sponser was sorted few hours after it arised

PRETTY sure heard there will be a sc stream that one the players going to set it up but not 100% on that

Most importantly dont miss irish mantis pub brawl invitational 8 man tourny late on Saturday prob 11pm irish time.
Irish tourny rules.
Must already be drunk.
Every set win= a shot
Before grand finals two shots.

Word on the street is the prize is pretty tasty aswell
Dope