What's new

CE HappyPow vs. HZRDS Knicks in TMNT FT10

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

In one corner, we have the one of the top Flash players from Europe. In the other, one of the last surviving Darkseids with pretty strong Hellboy in his pocket. Trading that all in for turtle shells, CE HappyPow and HZRDS Knicks went all out in a TMNT FT10 throwdown on the newly revived PND K&M Injustice 2 stream.

Rocking Leonardo and the whole TMNT crew, HappyPow proved that you don't necessarily need speed to win as long as you are a turtle (I couldn't think of a good Tortoise and the Hare reference, let me know if you have something better) and have a crew of teenage ninjas to back you up. Knicks decided to bring the hype by playing the reddest turtle, Raphael. If the time on the video wasn't an indicator, this thing went all the way: we had a 9-9 match to decide the winner in one final match. If you want some crazy TMNT action, this is it. Check it out for yourself, the video is right below. And make sure to follow PND Ketchup and PND Mustard over on their respective Twitter pages for updates on when the next stream goes live.

Espio

Kokomo
The set is/was definitely a crowd pleaser and very worth the time.

It's not super common that you get these sets going down to the wire like this. Also, I'm in love with Leonardo's chip damage lol.