What's new

Match-up Discussion Catwoman's top 3 Worst Matchups

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
That's why I didn't bother wagering a guess because I acknowledge that I'm sort of shit at Injustice. Krayzie, 16 Bit, and RunwayMafia I believe rep Catwoman at majors.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
That's why I didn't bother wagering a guess because I acknowledge that I'm sort of shit at Injustice. Krayzie, 16 Bit, and RunwayMafia I believe rep Catwoman at majors.
16 bit hasnt used her in tournament yet I believe. There were some other CWs at EVO but they dont post on the forums.

HandySavage

the bop slow mannn. @HandySavageKH - twitter
I faced a catwoman at evo with batgirl, 2 1 my favor close matches, about as even of a match up you can get. Fun as well

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Doesn't catwomen destroy batman when he's knocked down just the same if not better than the flash? Why do people say flash beats batman but catwomen loses

Zoidberg747

Doesn't catwomen destroy batman when he's knocked down just the same if not better than the flash? Why do people say flash beats batman but catwomen loses
Flash has a much easier time because he has a ton of options for beating his zoning. The reason it is bad is because that knockdown takes hell to finally get.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
No. Does that make all our opinions invalid?
Relax your nuts. All of you who got defensive. It doesn't make your opinion invalid. But it does make any "at the highest level" statements invalid, which I've seen in this thread.

Conversation is great, I like discussion. Just don't want people to be making false statements. It's misleading and hurts the Catwoman forums in the end.

That's all :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rodrigue

Spongerod
-Green Lantern
-Batgirl
-Fucking Deathstroke
Catwoman's MB catdash's armor can take up to one hit which is not a good thing if a noob is spraying you down with bullets using Deathstroke! Funny thing is I got punched in the face in a tournament by a deathstroke player for dealing with his spamming LOL Good thing he was banned and I ended up being second. First was a Green Lantern player (who happens to be my second main character) and had an advantage while using his machine gun for chip damage...I should watch out for that next time since I barely use the machine gun while playing GL.

Zoidberg747

If people want to downplay my character, who am I to argue?

Please continue, and wish me luck at tonights WNF. I have a hard road ahead of me. :)
Just because we think she has bad MUs doesnt mean we downplay :p

There is not a single MU in this game that she cannot win(IMO) and even her toughest MUs are very manageable.

Most of the time I lose I'm not afraid to admit it's my fault.

Midcarder_CT

PSN - Midcarder_CT
After more experienece with top matches vs Batgirl I have to say that is NOT a bad MU for CW. I think I pulled the trigger too early on this thread. I just honestly think every single one of her matchups is 5-5. You either outplay your opponent or you don't with her...simple as that.

Zoidberg747

After more experienece with top matches vs Batgirl I have to say that is NOT a bad MU for CW. I think I pulled the trigger too early on this thread. I just honestly think every single one of her matchups is 5-5. You either outplay your opponent or you don't with her...simple as that.
Nooooooo

Sadly that is not how MUs work. That being said all of her MUs are manageable and can be overcome. I also think a lot of Mus will change with time(even the ones I think are bad) as the character evolves.

Ive seen alot of ppl list Black adam as prob. One thing that alot of CW players dont know is that her B3 goes under all of blackadams normals except D1 and D3. So anytime BA does a dive and attempts to Backdash or do any normals besides the ones I listed you get a free combo from B3. Found this the night before evo pools and its helped the MU ever since hope this helps any of you

Zoidberg747

Ive seen alot of ppl list Black adam as prob. One thing that alot of CW players dont know is that her B3 goes under all of blackadams normals except D1 and D3. So anytime BA does a dive and attempts to Backdash or do any normals besides the ones I listed you get a free combo from B3. Found this the night before evo pools and its helped the MU ever since hope this helps any of you
Yeah I dont find that one to be too bad. Only real issue is he outdamages us by a lot.

For me, it's probably Aquaman, Batman, Deathstroke. Green Lantern and Doomsday, too.

Can't stand Deathstroke, his implementation really cheapens the game for me.

To me its Aquaman, Doomsday and Grundy (his armor drives me crazy and since cw Needs to get upclose, i dont know how to handle it)

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I seem to have the hardest time with Aquaman, Deathstroke, and Batman. Traits that destroy her mix-up game, specials that destroy her advancing armored move, and higher chip/damage output.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
I'm still working on a general overview of her MU's but from what I have played so far, I'd go with

Aquaman
Batman
Deathstroke
Nightwing(4 I know...)

Reason being is these characters have either a strong wake up that shuts down her vortex/cross ups, can play keep away with multi hit projectiles, and/or have ranged moves that keep her in their sweet spot distance such as Aquaman's trident scoop, DS's sword flip, NW in staff stance. I'd love to get more experience with her if anyone is up for some games