What's new

Catwoman's F2D31 and Cat stance

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
The hit box on the whip in this sting (that's the 1) also hits from behind.
Nightwing's Flipkick on wakeup gets punished by this when this string is used as oki and all his other wakeup in Escrima gets beaten by the d3 in this string.

Wonderwoman's lasso spin gets beaten out by D3 part on oki.

Another thing is using cat stance as oki to lower CW hit box to go under wakeups like MMH push, WW Lasso Spin but instead of just using only the Cat stance on oki we can use f1 or b1 and quickly cancel into cat stance similar to how Bane might d2/d1/b1 and cancel into venom special on oki to blow through your wakeups. ( It actually sickens me to use Bane as a comparison as a Catwoman player)

F1 cat stance 1 will full combo but b1 cat stance 1 wont (at least I cannot get it to) This may seem as if you are actually trying to pressure them on there wakeup but the quick cancel into cat stance will make their wake up whiff and you can punish will cat stance 1

Maybe this is not new but Im just sharing it with you guys. Maybe you guys can exploit this further and see what CW can make of it.

@GGA 16 Bit @Ra Helios @Laos_boy @KH StarCharger @Akromaniac27 @Under_The_Mayo @Krayzie @Ecodus @KC H0oKsw0rds @RM NoBrows @chemist4hire

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
This has been known but not many people use it. F2d31 stuffs zatanna and ares's teleport if they go behind you and can get a full combo off it. With stuffing Wakeups like martian's push and lasso spin, it's easier just to hold b3 instead of cat stance. Cat stance also makes all of bane's wakeups whiff except venom uppercut. She has a lot of options to stuff a lot of the cast's wakeups.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
This has been known but not many people use it. F2d31 stuffs zatanna and ares's teleport if they go behind you and can get a full combo off it. With stuffing Wakeups like martian's push and lasso spin, it's easier just to hold b3 instead of cat stance. Cat stance also makes all of bane's wakeups whiff except venom uppercut. She has a lot of options to stuff a lot of the cast's wakeups.
It never came to mind to think about using this string to punish Ares and Zats teleport. This is actually what I like, sharing knowledge so we can all level up with our character. Thank you sir.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yeah, I knew about this for blowing up the teleports. It's pretty funny.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
And where the hell have you been bro? Haven't seen you online in like forever!!
Oh man life's been a little tight for me. First my injustice disc got ruined then we haven't been able to afford to keep the internet up n running. We got royally fucked by AT&T and directTV when our bill got increased like 100 bucks without warning. But yeah my Igau got the dumpster so I've just been playing bf4 til mkx comes out or til I can buy another copy. Same thing with my bo2 disc, it's broken so I bought ghosts (terrible game). But I should be back to business come the 20th. Sorry this is off topic.
#Thastruggleisreal

Last edited: